• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dishonest stuff going on in the Board Only Sales Area Forum...Sad.
5 5

1,781 posts in this topic

Post's like this make it very easy not to give a hill of beans about what anyone commenting in this thread thinks. Seriously a lot of you folks must have no life outside the boards. I don't owe any of you an explanation....I will provide some details that came to light last night after I quit working and then move on.

FOR THE RECORD.... I am guilty as charged for using the same scan. The claims being made were so outrageous in my opinion that I never bothered to consider the fact that I may have used the wrong scan .Around midnight last night I took the time to read through all the pages of this thread, and actually looked very closely at the scans provided...I have to concede here...I used the scan of the wrong book, it looks exactly the same to me as well .I simply did not even entertain the idea that Krypto Spidey's claims had any merit what-so-ever hence, I kinda came out swinging as I have a tendency to do.This was also wrong on my part. The 8.5 slab in question purchased from Krypto had in fact been cracked out and sold as a 9.0 at Wonder Con, if this is a crime...oh well . I had 5 copies of this book at one time recently and still buy every copy I can get my hands on for a good price . I recently had , and sold 6 Batman #232's for the same reason, they are popular, and sell quickly for a modest profit. I have contacted gentleman that purchased the raw copy mailed out to him yesterday, early this morning ( obviously he will be receiving the wrong book ) and advised him of my mistake. He will either keep it, or send it back for a full refund. His opinion does matter to me very much, unlike the opinion of some of the derelict's and their comments made here in this thread. A lot of this thread is simply not construtive in my opinion.

This might be hard for some of you to grasp as "collectors" out there, but I have sold well over 4500 books this last year alone on Ebay, with well over a thousand transactions.... mistakes do happen, I made one, I am human. Does this make me Danny Dupcheck as one boardie compared me too...no . My selling record here, and on Ebay is nearly flawless, and for good reason, I care about my customers, I am also an honest person. Sometimes the wrong book gets sent to the wrong buyer ect...

Thank you to those of you that judged me by our experiences....the rest of you don't matter, at all . A few of you that I thought were friends....I was wrong about that too. I hope this provides closure here, if not...oh well. People make mistakes, let the 1st one of you that is perfect step up and start throwing stones. I respect what is at stake here....however a lot of these post's are ludicrous .

Here's a summary for those who don't read 3rd grader:

1) You people have no life.

2) I have a life.

3) I'm known for my excellent customer service skills.

4) I sell a lot of comic books.

5) You people have no life.

6) I have a life.

7) I am human.

8) I got caught lying yesterday and I'm now desperately concocting another lie to cover up the first lie.

9) You people have no life.

10) You people are "derelict's".

11) Did I mention that I do have a life?

You forgot:

12) I sold it to a customer from eBay.

13) I sold it at WonderCon.

14) I posted the wrong scan.

This the last time I get handed a house I've been depserate for for years. Look what I miss.

So who's the *spoon* then?

Fingh... I expecct a PM full of cliffnotes :taptaptap:

Hope you can speed read Gav, cause I think this threads getting the hook.

DRX

The 34 years of dealing would mean the person in question would be at least 45 or older, right?

Nobody that old usually says; "ok... now what?" And "It is what it is."

I thought I would just point it out.

This the last time I get handed a house I've been depserate for for years. Look what I miss.

Best I've been able to figure is it went something like this...

1) Krypto sold Dr. Frank a book that was graded 8.5 and pressed

2) Dr. Frank cracked and presented as a 9.2 in the sales forum

3) Krypto called Dr. Frank on it

4) Dr. Frank lost his mind and everything else trying to realign the stars, reverse time, and explain away the fact that those were not the dorids that we were looking for...

jedi.jpg

Best I've been able to figure is it went something like this...

1) Krypto sold Dr. Frank a book that was graded 8.5 and pressed

2) Dr. Frank cracked and presented as a 9.2 in the sales forum

3) Krypto called Dr. Frank on it

4) Dr. Frank lost his mind and everything else trying to realign the stars, reverse time, and explain away the fact that those were not the dorids that we were looking for...

jedi.jpg

Perfect. (thumbs u

Your still going Frank? Seriously, let it freaking go. You kind of made nice in your PM to me, but only after you figured out I was a female.

You may need affidavit testimony to prove that to some of the people who were on about Gina Carano earlier . . .

Your still going Frank? Seriously, let it freaking go. You kind of made nice in your PM to me, but only after you figured out I was a female.

I was just thinking about you and our conversation last night. You should post the original message he sent you.

DRX

Hope you can speed read Gav, cause I think this threads getting the hook.

DRX

I did read 515 posts before I went to work at 5:30am. I just got back from the pub at 8:00pm and I can see two of everything.

The start and the end may be quite juicy, but I'm ed if I can catch up with the fleshy middle part.

:roflmao:

Maybe he's trying to follow Dice's advice:

You really have some issues, man. You're the one that needs to get laid. :roflmao:

Message Titled: You are a loser....get a life

lollollollol What a joke....you are talking out of your arse, "you want proof you say" ? Go pound sand little boy...ahahhahahhahahahahhahahahah.I don't jump to prove anything to some dope like you.

I read through some of this drek, and low and behold the board's newest biggest but kisser ( that's you ) had posted over, and over, and over " let me lift my skirt and get out of the way of the big boys" ahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahahahhaahhahahhahahhahahahahah .

You are the "dirt bag" my friend...... anyone with as much to say without absolute positive proof is a loser ( what are you hiding ? ). ahahhahahahahhaahhahhahaha I will laugh my arse off all night at your posts!

How do you think I reacted to this? lol

lollollollol What a joke....you are talking out of your arse, "you want proof you say" ? Go pound sand little boy...ahahhahahhahahahahhahahahah.I don't jump to prove anything to some dope like you.

I read through some of this drek, and low and behold the board's newest biggest but kisser ( that's you ) had posted over, and over, and over " let me lift my skirt and get out of the way of the big boys" ahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahahahhaahhahahhahahhahahahahah .

You are the "dirt bag" my friend...... anyone with as much to say without absolute positive proof is a loser ( what are you hiding ? ). ahahhahahahahhaahhahhahaha I will laugh my arse off all night at your posts!

:sick: what was the back story? what prompted this pm?

You lifted your skirt and got out of the way as suggested?

Without absolute positive proof...like the scan...

...that he came on today and admitted was the same scan...

...what a . :roflmao: