• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dishonest stuff going on in the Board Only Sales Area Forum...Sad.
5 5

1,781 posts in this topic

That's too bad as I was sure Frank had dug himself a right nice hole to crawl in. But anyone who remembers his first hiatus will have no trouble imagining his current plight.

So to summarize, you're mad at us for calling you a because you were a and didn't want to listen to anyone and try to understand that you were a . So now this morning, you actually investigate what everyone was telling you, and you come to the conclusion that you were a , and you make an apology that isn't really an apology, it's to make the people that were calling you a less credible for calling you a .

And after your long post, I still think you're a .

^^

So to summarize, you're mad at us for calling you a d.u.m.b.a.s.s because you were a d.u.m.b.a.s.s and didn't want to listen to anyone and try to understand that you were a d.u.m.b.a.s.s. So now this morning, you actually investigate what everyone was telling you, and you come to the conclusion that you were a d.u.m.b.a.s.s, and you make an apology that isn't really an apology, it's to make the people that were calling you a d.u.m.b.a.s.s less credible for calling you a d.u.m.b.a.s.s

opps...I left out "I still think you are a d.u.m.a.s.s."

This is your unetided post Dice....nice, you have a classy way of getting your point across

I've been plowing through this and one thing I keep noticing, is the lack of class in YOUR posts. Frankly, I expected better from someone who is clearly not a teenager.

There is a way to answer without calling people names, threatening and being all around defensive. I'm not perfect, I'm not sure I know anyone who is ...Mistakes are permitted, but the more you ramble on, the clearer it becomes that this was not an error. If Roy and Gator don't think your statement is credible, then I doubt you have much of a crowd standing with you.

The other thing that bothers me, is your refusal to answer a simple question. What is your Ebay ID?

OK. I remember Inky(lol)

chickrobber.gif

I did that playing hide and go seek with my sis. I tripped over her running for home and smashed my face into the side of the car and to this day I have a scar though my left eyebrow.

lol

Just to be sure I understand this right, are you saying that the book you were selling is not the same as the scan you did provide, in other words that a buyer would have received a different book than the one pictured in the scan ?

I am waiting for the buyer to post a complain that he didn't receive the book in the scans and the book is actually worse than 8.5

hmm....I am confused, maybe the buyer is on Ebay and not on this board so we won't

or.....is the buyer at Wondercon and there is no eyewitness?

good god, there is more holes in this nonsense than the slice of swiss cheese I just ate with my sandwich.

This the last time I get handed a house I've been depserate for for years. Look what I miss.

So who's the *spoon* then?

Fingh... I expecct a PM full of cliffnotes :taptaptap:

Hope you can speed read Gav, cause I think this threads getting the hook.

DRX

I did read 515 posts before I went to work at 5:30am. I just got back from the pub at 8:00pm and I can see two of everything.

The start and the end may be quite juicy, but I'm ed if I can catch up with the fleshy middle part.

We need to hang out.