• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dishonest stuff going on in the Board Only Sales Area Forum...Sad.
5 5

1,781 posts in this topic

I hope I have friends as forgiving as you Rick. Personally, I think his mixed up scans story was -and-bull.

Be careful. You'll get an invite to be beaten with a wet noodle for saying spoon-words about him. hm

I hope I have friends as forgiving as you Rick. Personally, I think his mixed up scans story was -and-bull.

To quote something a friend said to me once:

If I ever did anything like that, I would hope [my friends] had the common courtesy to bust me in the mouth and bring me back to reality.

funny, we have had a PM thread going (thumbs u

This might be hard for some of you to grasp as "collectors" out there, but I have sold well over 4500 books this last year alone on Ebay, with well over a thousand transactions....

I forget...what did you say your ebay name was again?

If I ever did anything like that, I would hope [my friends] had the common courtesy to bust me in the mouth and bring me back to reality.

funny, wish you could read our (frank and my) pm (thumbs u

I hope his PMs are more "normal"

than a bunch of ahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahah lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

often how one reacts on the face of embarrassment says a lot to me about the sincerity of the person....coming out swinging, calling names, insulting everyone else's intelligent are the worse reactions possible.

funny, wish you could read our (frank and my) pm (thumbs u

I hope his PMs are more "normal"

than a bunch of ahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahah lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

often how one reacts on the face of embarrassment says a lot to me about the sincerity of the person....coming out swinging, calling names, insulting everyone else's intelligent are the worse reactions possible.

his PMs are really psychotic actually. kinda creepy

Figure i might as well end this on a good note:

SDC10348-1.jpg

Who's the funny looking guy....on the comic cover?

:baiting:

The actually look amazingly similar. hm

I guess I need to set the record straight...

I think my second post in this thread was that I didn't think frank would intentionally deceive anyone... that has been my experience with frank, and we go back almost 20 years... outside of ben, I might know him the longest among boardies...

so when the thread first popped up, I had his back, as anyone would have of a friend... but when frank did post what everyone felt was a contradictory statement, I did PM frank and ask him to clarify, and I guess he was still under the impression that he didn't have the scans mixed up... it was only then that I questioned him, because it was obvious that something was wrong...

but, if you know frank, he does come out swinging first, and reacting more rationally second... if he says that is what happened (he made a mistake), well, I have to believe him...

and if his style is to post the way he posts, well then, as I also mentioned 40 pages back, that is his style... it is not mine, but who am I to judge someone else, not my place...

probably my last word on this subject

In this situation, I would say your last word on the subject is gullible.

Another Dr said this in the past:

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

He was wrong then and you Franky are definitely in the wrong now.

Enjoy your vacation and please let us all know your Ebay ID when you get back.