• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dishonest stuff going on in the Board Only Sales Area Forum...Sad.
5 5

1,781 posts in this topic

When the kids toys ran out of batteries I knew where to find some more.

:o

You had a vibrator?

No silly my ex wife had it.

Now lets not make this thread about sexual issues.

I think 1/2 of all crimes of passion are from women going to get their vibrator and finding out that the husband stole the batteries. I read that statistic somewhere.

Or have you seen the commercial where the all the woman's hand cream is gone.I think it was a Rogers commercial for their adult channels

Taking a short break from my Saturday evening's reading of The Count of Monte Cristo.

The posts which followed from the quotes below have been splendid! As we like to say 'round here: KUDOS!!

Now listen up class! Look smart!! Who amongst you believes LTS was the author of her kitties post?

Silly boys :roflmao:

I think the media is to blame for these guys' oh so enlightened assertion that the media is to blame for women's body-image issues, if any.

That was not a tautology.

These guys are spewing stuff that they've heard in, well, the media, in an attempt to sound enlightened and informed and sensitive toward women's issues. It is, therefore, ironic that a woman is giving them the business on this point. I bet they never saw it coming.

They are also under the belief that the majority of folks (in this case the majority of the female gender) is so weak-willed and sheep-like that they are brainwashed by advertising, tv, movies, etc.

To recap:

1) these male posters are trying to make themselves look good;

2) these male posters think the folks are stupid kitties

You started it. :insane:

(I hate when I forget to click off that add signature to post checkmark.)

If you've never seen it you should check out "The O in Ohio" with Parker Posey. It's about a girl who discovers the Vibrator. Funny stuff.

(thumbs u

You started it. :insane:

(I hate when I forget to click off that add signature to post checkmark.)

If you've never seen it you should check out "The O in Ohio" with Parker Posey. It's about a girl who discovers the Vibrator. Funny stuff.

(thumbs u

I just watched the trailer on You Tube - looks hilarious. Thanks for suggesting. Weird name ??

You had a vibrator?

I think 1/2 of all crimes of passion are from women going to get their vibrator and finding out that the husband stole the batteries. I read that statistic somewhere.

Or have you seen the commercial where the all the woman's hand cream is gone.I think it was a Rogers commercial for their adult channels

Thats a rogers commercial, funny as hell.

Bruce

You had a vibrator?

Thats a rogers commercial, funny as hell.

Bruce

There's this new women's shaver/trimmer commercial where bushes change shape as the women walk by that's pretty funny too.

:roflmao:

I didn't get it the first time I saw it but it's pretty funny now.

Any dude that needs to talk about how they know women, blah blah blah.... doesn't. The elephant in this room is huge and it got pointed out and some folks feel the need to describe how women should be or not be and it damaged their self esteem. Small package, indeed. Post another spoon shot of some lady as you like them. And then cry me a river about how you're raising your girls right.

I can't think of a single woman I know who needs to feel that way

These discussions are silly because we all instinctually hide our insecurities, and some people can hide them really well. I have dated some women that I thought were beautiful and extremely confident, only to find out about some seriously deep rooted insecurities much later in the relationship. To assume that people are secure because they don't openly display their insecurities is ludicrous, because as I said, our instinct is to hide them at all costs.

To me, at least in this society, common sense dictates that the majority of women, particularly younger women, are fixated on their appearance, as evidenced by the plethora of fashion mags, the fact that plastic surgeons own Yachts, the fact that women spend in the 5 figures on makeup annually, and the fact that the fashion industry is largely catered to women.

Would you kindly explain to me why you insist on going on about this? You are not a woman, nor will you ever be. Therefore, how can you know how all or majority of women feel? Because you have seen what society can do to women you know? I'm just a bit confused as to why you keep going on about this...

Yeah,me too :ohnoez: