• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dishonest stuff going on in the Board Only Sales Area Forum...Sad.
5 5

1,781 posts in this topic

he admitted he made an error (thumbs u

Was that the 'wrong scan' error?

And did we find out what his Ebay ID is?

Yep, that's the excuse he used.

His ebay id is silversurpher. Oddly enough, his "I have sold well over 4500 books this last year alone on Ebay, with well over a thousand transactions" claim doesn't seem to really hold water as well.

I'm shocked.

Cheers (thumbs u

I'll go and check if he has any Avengers #57 for sale :insane:

I like the fact that all his listings proudly proclaim:

"EBAY POWER SELLER SINCE 1999"

Yet he's not an ebay powerseller.

I like the fact that all his stuff is ridiculously overpriced and his raw auctions all include CGC in the title and his Brave Bold slab has Neal Adams in the title but has Jim Aparo art etc etc etc

I go away for the weekend and I see a 125-page thread like this . . . can someone who's read it already sum it up in a paragraph for me? :insane:

i'll sum it up real quick:

i sold frank an avengers 57 in cgc 8.5 that i had pressed.

He had the same book,less than a month later in the sales forum,de-slabbed,with a much cleaner looking back,either dry cleaned or scan tone messed with,listed as a 9.2 "raw" with no mention of it being slabbed,or pressed prior.

I almost bought the book,until i realized it was my 8.5 cracked out.I called him out on it,in private,and he made up an excuse that it sold privately an hour before,and it wasn't the same book.

I took it public to the forum to see the B.S. going on..frank blew up,threatened people,made up more stories that none of it made sense.

The last being he posted the wrong scan,and that he had cracked out my 8.5 and sold it at a con as a 9.0,but used the scan on accident in the listing here,after first saying there was no way it could be the same slabbed book....

Pretty much it.

oh yea,lots of swim suit model pictures that people posted also.

Edited by kryptospidey

I go away for the weekend and I see a 125-page thread like this . . . can someone who's read it already sum it up in a paragraph for me? :insane:

He had the same book,less than a month later in the sales forum,de-slabbed,with a much cleaner looking back,either dry cleaned or scan tone messed with,listed as a 9.2 "raw" with no mention of it being slabbed,or pressed prior.

I almost bought the book,until i realized it was my 8.5 cracked out.I called him out on it,in private,and he made up an excuse that it sold privately an hour before,and it wasn't the same book.

I took it public to the forum to see the B.S. going on..frank blew up,threatened people,made up more stories that none of it made sense.

The last being he posted the wrong scan,and that he had cracked out my 8.5 and sold it at a con as a 9.0,but used the scan on accident in the listing here,after first saying there was no way it could be the same slabbed book....

Pretty much it.

You forgot the hot chicks.

Pretty much it.

You forgot to add that he was given a 1 week vacation for offering to beat me up for calling him a .

Pretty much it.

You forgot to add that he was given a 1 week vacation for offering to beat me up for calling him a .

And don't forget guys were talking about their packages, was really a sorid thread for the ages. :sick:

Pretty much it.

And don't forget guys were talking about their packages, was really a sorid thread for the ages. :sick:

Vibrators too.

Pretty much it.

Vibrators too.

Guys with their vibrators hm

Pretty much it.

Vibrators too.

:cloud9:

Pretty much it.

Guys with vibrators too.

:o:eek:

Pretty much it.

Thanks - I think I'll take next weekend off as well . . . :roflmao:

Pretty much it.

Guys with vibrators too.

:o:eek:

:gossip:

Can I point out that I'm not part of any 'posse', nor am I anywhere near South Florida, nor did I know you had a run-in with McMiles.

That being said...you're a lying tosser. (thumbs u

:roflmao: