• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic Con....

306 posts in this topic

I am planning on being at the con to set up right at noon on Friday. I've got a stress fracture on my left foot and am moving slow. I've got a moon boot (looks like a ski boot) on and can't get around too quickly.

If anyone wants a free dealers pass for helping to unload my trailer and helping to set up let me know. I've got 40 feet of space so it's a lot of boxes. :) It would of course be great if you could also help pack and load up on Sunday evening.

David

When did this happen? You have this on Saturday in Salem?

I am planning on being at the con to set up right at noon on Friday. I've got a stress fracture on my left foot and am moving slow. I've got a moon boot (looks like a ski boot) on and can't get around too quickly.

If anyone wants a free dealers pass for helping to unload my trailer and helping to set up let me know. I've got 40 feet of space so it's a lot of boxes. :) It would of course be great if you could also help pack and load up on Sunday evening.

David

Foot has been hurting for a couple of weeks now, then last week my ankle started swelling up till you couldn't tell where my leg stopped and the foot began. :( So I went to the Doc. day before yesterday and they said fractured foot. Gotta have a bone scan next week, then a bone density scan also. This has happened before on the same foot and has them worried. Me too.

David

Foot has been hurting for a couple of weeks now, then last week my ankle started swelling up till you couldn't tell where my leg stopped and the foot began. :( So I went to the Doc. day before yesterday and they said fractured foot. Gotta have a bone scan next week, then a bone density scan also. This has happened before on the same foot and has them worried. Me too.

You be careful in Baltimore................hope you do well

David

bump

David

bump

Check with John

JeBailey

David

bump

Check with John

JeBailey

I would help but have a appointment that will tie me up all afternoon on Friday. I will also be heading out around 3PM on Sunday.

John

Incase you missed this:

Jerry Robinson & Abrams ComicArts Come to Baltimore!

BALTIMORE, MARYLAND - August 26, 2010 - Jerry Robinson, the legendary artist who created the Joker and many other beloved comic book villains and heroes will sign copies of Jerry Robinson: The Ambassador of Comics on Saturday, August 28th and Sunday, August 29th at 11am at the Abrams ComicArts booth (1503). Jerry will also be in attendance at the 2010 Harvey Awards Banquet and Ceremony.

David

bump

Check with John

JeBailey

I would help but have a appointment that will tie me up all afternoon on Friday. I will also be heading out around 3PM on Sunday.

John

i would help (right across the street from the center) but son's bday tomm, and were takeing him were takeing him to the aquirem, and sci musem.....if you want pm me cell # and i can give you a call if your not done i'd be happy to come help

lol maybe i could convince gf to help as well

sun me and gf should be able to help barring any unforseen things happening

Anybody in the Jersey area know of a safe parking location where I could leave my car in south Jersey? Things are working out strangely and plans are changing, so I need to meet up with Alex somewhere closer to the Delaware Memorial Bridge than our initial meeting location, but I don't know South Jersey =\

Anybody in the Jersey area know of a safe parking location where I could leave my car in south Jersey? Things are working out strangely and plans are changing, so I need to meet up with Alex somewhere closer to the Delaware Memorial Bridge than our initial meeting location, but I don't know South Jersey =\

Any of the train stations.

looking forward to:

meeting more boardies (even you adonis :baiting: )

everybody buying the dmp stuff so we sell out

hanging out with ffcomics, btk (again), dhurley & ghurley

talking with templesmith again

not looking forward to:

getting up at 5.30

the drive down

moving everything from my car to the table without a hand truck

more books on my want list that i won't have the money for

paying inflated prices for food

parking

Got here a couple of hours ago. Went to lunch at J. Paul's with the wife, Chris and his girlfriend. Going to meet JeBailey in a few at the Hyatt. And yes, I'm looking foward to finally meeting some of you guys face to face for the first time.