• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic Con....

306 posts in this topic

The Ravens are at home on Saturday 8/28 against the NY Giants @7:30 pm.

that means inflated parking prices :censored:

pre season game.

Con ends at 6 PM, plenty of time to get away. I should be enjoying some crabs by then.

The Ravens are at home on Saturday 8/28 against the NY Giants @7:30 pm.

that means inflated parking prices :censored:

pre season game.

Con ends at 6 PM, plenty of time to get away. I should be enjoying some crabs by then.

excellent point hm

Guys, there is an underground lot that is usually 7 a day, even weekends. Its off of Fayette.

Orly?

..hmm. I'll have to check the price of the Sheraton lot. If its much more it could be worth it to trek from the car to the hotel P:

Any one know if they have a map of the floor..I can't seem to find it on the website (shrug)

They'll give you one in a bag when you show up....usually they post one online too but I don't know if they're going that this year. Prolly super busy!

Well, through an interesting turn of events it looks like Lou and I will be coming down for the weekend. I was originally going to try to do both Toronto and Baltimore but a few things fell into place (and some didn't) and so it's Baltimore all weekend long!

:ohnoez:

the canadian returns...hide your elk!

Run for cover folks, I'm getting rested up and plan to do some damage to the fine town of Baltimore.

:devil: