• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic Con....

306 posts in this topic

I spent the day driving around running errands. I must say, I really hate driving in this state. Apparently my car has an invisibility mode I didn't know about! Ah well, I'm really excited for this weekend. I can't wait to see everyone!

It was great to meet Jay (continued success), the Hurley Brothers at the deaf mute comics booth. As usual there were 2 others whose names escape me.

Also, got good advice from FoolKiller. hm

By far it was great show. I didn't go to any of the panels. Spent most of the day on the floor. I was really impressed with the amount of retailers and artists. I think next years show should be three days. :)

I had a good show. I want to give a shout out to Scrooge and Zuckuss2003. They both helped me get in the show and set up on Friday. Then Zuckuss2003 helped some on getting out on Sunday!

Thanks to both of you for helping out!! (worship)

On Sunday a older gentleman came by the booth. Said he had about 4000 books that he wanted to sell. So after getting out of the hall Sunday drove over to his house to take a look.

Ended up to be right at 12000 comics with a very small amount of Gold then deep silver and bronze and on up till early 2000. From 1969 up he bought it all off the stands. It is some super high grade stuff!! So loaded it up and finally started heading home.

So with this added to the show, it turned out to be a great one for me.

I had a good show. I want to give a shout out to Scrooge and Zuckuss2003. They both helped me get in the show and set up on Friday. Then Zuckuss2003 helped some on getting out on Sunday!

On Sunday a older gentleman came by the booth. Said he had about 4000 books that he wanted to sell. So after getting out of the hall Sunday drove over to his house to take a look.

Ended up to be right at 12000 comics with a very small amount of Gold then deep silver and bronze and on up till early 2000. From 1969 up he bought it all off the stands. It is some super high grade stuff!! So loaded it up and finally started heading home.

Excellent to hear David! Glad it was a great show for you and glad i could help also.

Further proof that there's lots of great material out there if you are just looking!

We had fun, Can't wait til next year :headbang:

Soooooo, you going to get the promoter to move it to this year?

(shrug)

He said they couldn't wait til next year. Just trying to figure out how he is going to solve that issue. He's a problem solver. Loves to be lowballed on supply prices at shows as well. Go ahead, try it.

(shrug)

He said they couldn't wait til next year. Just trying to figure out how he is going to solve that issue. He's a problem solver. Loves to be lowballed on supply prices at shows as well. Go ahead, try it.

I guess he'll have to wait like the rest of us :baiting:

(shrug)

Just spoke to the promoter and he said if i really wanted one, he would throw another show August 27-28th of this year!! :banana:

(shrug)

Just spoke to the promoter and he said if i really wanted one, he would throw another show August 27-28th of this year!! :banana:

seeya there :whee: