• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Hive Journal

128 posts in this topic

:busy:

My Queen (worship)

doh! ... :screwy:

Note to self: Place concrete order before July.

hm

Be sure and wear the green Pumas. I hear green goes with cement.

Where I grew up, anything goes with cement.

Dear Diary,

Haven't written in a while, but I get the feeling someone is reading my diary. And I hear voices in my head. Some with very strange accents.

TTFN,

Andy

Dear Diary,

Haven't written in a while, but I get the feeling someone is reading my diary. And I hear voices in my head. Some with very strange accents.

TTFN,

Andy

I don't have an accent. Er... I mean .--.-. ----.... ---..-.-.- -...---..-..-- ---...---...-- .

Dear Diary,

TTFN,

Andy

Self destruct sequence starting in tree, two, one...

Folks, meet the wonderful gentleman full of Southern hospitality and manners.

This :busy: post was made by him a mere 20 minutes after I had made a private request to drop the term hive to some of his friends. I'd have gladly made the request to him but he has had me on ignore for some time now.

You see the term "Hive" was first coined by me when I realized that DrWatson was talking behind my back and then coming out to sting me randomly much like bees or wasps do.

The hive was a very painful and very hurtful thing to me. It caused me a lot of grief and angst and even financial hardship and so I made it clear that I would very much appreciate that the term be not used for what it was.

Funny thing is I welcomed the opportunity to clear everything up to the finest detail both in public and in private (and many times....including asking Watson face to face a few months ago for the opportunity to clear the air) and as there is no substantiation or evidence or proof to anything that he has said about me that initially caused him to dislike me, well I just have to assume that he is going to dislike me simply because he dislikes me.

Good DrWatson, why do you continue to pin and from the shadows like a coward?

So that you can keep your reputation of good, Southern manners? So that nobody can see how well you disguise your little, poignant, well thought out stings?

That's fine and dandy. I just won't have my name sullied by someone with a personal agenda...and I certainly won't be mocked openly by someone who only knows how to sting only for the sake of creating pain.

(thumbs u

If there was a Hive, it would be a kinder, gentler Hive. We would no longer be involved with self destruction... just a little trimming here and there.

This is another reference by the good DrWatson directly aimed at me.

Not an hour ago did I have some email exchanges regarding the word "trimmed" and I guess the good DrWatson got wind of it and decided to make a funny of it.

It seems that some people thought I was trying to hide trimming on a book

and so I went on to clarify in this thread.

I guess that was worth making a joke about.

(thumbs u

Folks, meet the wonderful gentleman full of Southern hospitality and manners.

You see the term "Hive" was first coined by me when I realized that DrWatson was talking behind my back and then coming out to sting me randomly much like bees or wasps do.

Roy I know we are really arguing semantics here, but this just isn't true and your assumptions that everything reverts back to you have become presumptious and ridiculous at the same time.

. A couple of members of your bee hive, of the Southern Congregation (especially the "one who doesn't drink but shall not be named") will corroborate that I was buying drinks all nite for everyone in sight including bartenders.

It was actually Zipper who coined the phrase the "Hive".

And by the way, I am not the one who struts around acting as if I am the titular head of this board. You and your juvenile hive who decide who to pile on, who to blackball and who to bring into the hive. (For those that don't know, Watson runs an ongoing PM thread called the Hive with multiple participants. In this thread, Watson thinks he can pull all the strings and levers to control the discourse here.)

(thumbs u

Jim