• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Killer tax= Tec for sale , SOLD! Thread closed

23 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I had this Tec for sale a few times, well this will be the last time (really) I put it up. No more on the bay-that is done. Trying to pay off some back taxes for uncle Sam (Thanks Uncle Sam :mad: for making me sell my books) Anyway, :takeit: gets the book, price is $1100 (will negotiate a little), low grade copy, tape on interior spine, offwhite pages, and Unrestored 100%! Paypal only at this point (PM me first please), will ship to U.S. buyers for free, other buyers please pm me for shipping prices. Really need to know by Monday, Thanks everyone

Almost forgot to mention that its a Tec 26, with the first mention of Batman! a tough book. 2 other copies sold for around 2k each

Tec26FrontCover.jpg

FriApr23170244EDT2010-1.jpg

Back cover, the black spot you see is my shadow (not The Shadow ) , taking the pic , the stain you see was a tape spain long removed before I had the book. And I forgot to mention that this came from an OO