• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Craig'slist laugh of the day

10 posts in this topic

Take away 3 zeros and he might be in the right ball park. These always make me wionder , do they really think what they have is actually worth what they are asking or are they just shooting for the moon and hoping ( against odds) that barnum was right and theres a sucker born every minute. All you got to do is type comic collection into Ebay and see someones is selling there life long collection of 80;s and 90;s comics for $15K ( while book value is $100) . Makes me wonder.

Take away 3 4 zeros and he might be in the right ball park. These always make me wionder , do they really think what they have is actually worth what they are asking or are they just shooting for the moon and hoping ( against odds) that barnum was right and theres a sucker born every minute. All you got to do is type comic collection into Ebay and see someones is selling there life long collection of 80;s and 90;s comics for $15K ( while book value is $100) . Makes me wonder.
fixed it for you (thumbs u

, your right my mistake. , HA HA

Take away 3 4 zeros and he might be in the right ball park. These always make me wionder , do they really think what they have is actually worth what they are asking or are they just shooting for the moon and hoping ( against odds) that barnum was right and theres a sucker born every minute. All you got to do is type comic collection into Ebay and see someones is selling there life long collection of 80;s and 90;s comics for $15K ( while book value is $100) . Makes me wonder.
fixed it for you (thumbs u

darn you.

Clicked on the link and sprayed my keyboard with coke. :frustrated:

Good thing I wasn't reading Action 1 at the time.

Note to self, never read a nice comic and drink substance, whilst clicking on cgc comedy

links.

What a gem. Subtract 4 zeros is too kind.