• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fogel Underground Price Guide Supplement-THREAD CLOSED

72 posts in this topic

Nothing wrong with getting another copy anyway. I get 2, one to use, one to keep in nice shape.

Guy, do you want yours signed or signed & sketched (no extra cost)?

I guess an Associate Editor should have a copy of it. :takeit:

I'm surprised you didn't pre-pay for a copy...

Dan said he would give me a copy when it was printed for my help, but I don't want to have to wait until I see him to get that copy.

:news:

I just spoke with Dan and there is one more thing he will offer to the CGC boards. He has uncirculated copies of the 2006 F#G with the Teri Weigel cover, cover price $29.95. If you want one you can add it to your order for $15 (fresh from an unopened case). In addition, postage will go up $1 if he sends it to you media mail here in the states. Since media mail postage on the Supp is about $4, it sounds like a good deal if you want one. Remember the Supp only has original listings where the price has changed, so the 2006 F#G is nice to have around.

I can ask him to sign it for you also if you want at no additional charge.

Per Dan, all paid orders will be collated and processed this coming week & mailed by the weekend.

Here is what the cover looks like (my personal signed copy-yours would not be signed by Teri)

FogelUGSigned001.jpg

:takeit: 1 .....scribbled on, beer smellin', stain lovin' copy please

The 2006 is the most recent full guide, right? Assuming that, I would like one each of the guide and the supplement, and if Dan wants to autograph, sketch, or personalize with insult and/or death threat, he has my blessing! (Totally serious about the and/or, I've been collecting them for quite a while.)

2006 F#G is the most recent underground guide.

1 F#G and 1 Supp to JohnnyDeLicious, both S & S, thanks.

The 2006 is the most recent full guide, right? Assuming that, I would like one each of the guide and the supplement, and if Dan wants to autograph, sketch, or personalize with insult and/or death threat, he has my blessing! (Totally serious about the and/or, I've been collecting them for quite a while.)