• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Celebrity Authentics Aliens # 1 (variant) signed by Sigourney Weaver

37 posts in this topic

They need to do a Black Widow photo cover with Scarlette's sig

:applause:

It's a variant cover, but it says "Celebrity Authentics Ed/Variant", but the way they worded it makes it sound like it's an exclusive Celebrity Authentics variant -- but I think they mean the signature makes it the Celeb Authentic edition. If that makes sense lol

This is the "night variant" that they offered. They had about 100 regular covers and then offered 25 nighttime covers as a limited edition variant for a little more money. So this would be 1/25 instead of 1/100..

The night/day books were published in 50/50 ratios. My confusion stems from the fact that it says "Night version" on the label, yet it also says "Variant" to the left - which makes it seem like it's a special variant that wasn't available anywhere else ...

This is the "night variant" that they offered. They had about 100 regular covers and then offered 25 nighttime covers as a limited edition variant for a little more money. So this would be 1/25 instead of 1/100..

The night/day books were published in 50/50 ratios. My confusion stems from the fact that it says "Night version" on the label, yet it also says "Variant" to the left - which makes it seem like it's a special variant that wasn't available anywhere else ...

Ya they may have been published as a 50/50 but for this signing C.A. offered 100 of the daytime books for X amount of dollars and 25 of the nighttime books for slightly more calling them a rare variant as there are only 25 signed compared to the 100. So it's the night cover which should be noted and a C.A variant as well which should also be noted....