• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Spidey #5

39 posts in this topic

argggghhh....that sucks and I think most of us have been there at least once. I hope you can return to buyer if it is not too late or has been years since you bought it?

I can't spot it in the scans, when I pick it up, and have it in hand I'll try to locate it, nut I thought I looked it over pretty good when I bought it.

I just bought it at C2E2. I've contacted the dealer and he very graciously apologized and is willing to give me a refund. Now that's a stand up dealer. I offered to just take a credit and exchange it, just to not put all of the financial burden off of him.

:censored:

:foryou:

Can you spot where it is?

Something looks off in the word balloon in the word "Fantastic" (at the second A).

Yeah, I can see that, but I think I recall that being a weird little stain. Does look odd though.

:censored:

:foryou:

Can you spot where it is?

Something looks off in the word balloon in the word "Fantastic" (at the second A).

Yeah, I can see that, but I think I recall that being a weird little stain. Does look odd though.

From the scan, it's the only thing I can see that looks odd (doesn't mean it's the CT though).