• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action 7, 10, 13

101 posts in this topic

the number was 7

some folks might remember my "hiding the 7" in threads a few years ago...

no winner, sorry

and after a homerun and a double tonight, we still lost 19-17...on a 3 game losing streak :frustrated:

to be honest, I offered 3 diff boardies a chance to make an offer on these three books the other day, and none of them did...figured they weren't interested in them...

but, and I have to goto a home inspection and then a softball game, I am thinking of a number between 1 and 1 million... you only get one guess (post it) and if you hit it, you can buy one of the 3 books at 25% off my list price, how is that (shrug)

my guess is # 10--Tebow's new Bronco jersey number lol

oh, and Tebow will be wearing #15 for Denver, just like at Florida (thumbs u

Ok, I am going to leave this thread open for 3 seconds... after that, it is closed...

action 7...25k

action 10...15k

action 13...10K

Hey rick, how about feeding a line to the media that Obama and Seinfeld are interested in the books?

Then after "selling" them privately (remember, don't release ANY details that can be verified), put them up on your auction site anyway for something like 6 minutes and then use the "sale" to create even more hype and manipulate the market even further.

And don't forget to offer "free shipping"!

Ok, I am going to leave this thread open for 3 seconds... after that, it is closed...

action 7...25k

action 10...15k

action 13...10K

Hey rick, how about feeding a line to the media that Obama and Seinfeld are interested in the books?

Then after "selling" them privately (remember, don't release ANY details that can be verified), put them up on your auction site anyway for something like 6 minutes and then use the "sale" to create even more hype and manipulate the market even further.

It's a very thinly traded market for sure and we need some volume.

Tebow held up a jersey with #10 on it yesterday. 15 is available since Marshall is gone. 10 was close to 7.
I saw that, but it is no diff than folks that hold up a #1 jersey... 15 is his, and was from the beginning (thumbs u

action 7...25k

action 10...15k

action 13...10K

would still have to report private sales to the IRS, so would be verifiable in that respect, but I catch your drift (thumbs u

Tebow held up a jersey with #10 on it yesterday. 15 is available since Marshall is gone. 10 was close to 7.
I saw that, but it is no diff than folks that hold up a #1 jersey... 15 is his, and was from the beginning (thumbs u
when they hold up # 1 jerseys, I auto think that is not their number of choosing, but any other number I would think it is :)

when they hold up # 1 jerseys, I auto think that is not their number of choosing, but any other number I would think it is :)
:makepoint: