• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

group shot thread
13 13

1,841 posts in this topic

:acclaim:

Where's the 9.0 #27?

I'll probably settle on a 6.5 one of these days. I don't rate #27 highly. I feel that #35 is the first true Ant-Man appearance. I'll get my AF#15, Hulk #1, ASM #1 and Avengers #1 before I pick up the #27 I'm sure.

And there is no way I could afford a 9.0 #27 if I could even find one for sale. :)

:acclaim:

Where's the 9.0 #27?

I'll probably settle on a 6.5 one of these days. I don't rate #27 highly. I feel that #35 is the first true Ant-Man appearance. I'll get my AF#15, Hulk #1, ASM #1 and Avengers #1 before I pick up the #27 I'm sure.

And there is no way I could afford a 9.0 #27 if I could even find one for sale. :)

AND here go people blowing up the #35 again before I score my copy! :mad:lol Nice group of books Bro! :headbang:

Bad photo :(

The old labels are 9.0s and I plan on sending in the 36 and 41 to CGC soon (along with the 38 for a grade bump). This was a total pleasure building this run. Still need 46, 47 & 48 but the funds aren't there.

DSCN0817.jpg

Very nice run.

Super nice

Bad photo :(

The old labels are 9.0s and I plan on sending in the 36 and 41 to CGC soon (along with the 38 for a grade bump). This was a total pleasure building this run. Still need 46, 47 & 48 but the funds aren't there.

DSCN0817.jpg

Very nice run.

Super nice

Thanks guys! I whittled my collection down from about 5 magazine short boxes to just one so I could put this together. I've become Ant-Man obsessed. :ohnoez:

Thanks guys! I whittled my collection down from about 5 magazine short boxes to just one so I could put this together. I've become Ant-Man obsessed. :ohnoez:

I envy your focus. I changed my scope, instead, and I started to look for which were the best stories from each title. But I love Ant-Man. My lowest are a #39 and #41 but in quite a low grade. #36 and the first Egghead would be my choices, but now I have decided to attempt to focus on my Fantastic Four #1-100, which is the only true SA collection I consider worthy to have complete. It’s the foundation. :)