• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

group shot thread
13 13

1,838 posts in this topic

And time once again to palaver over to the Group Shot Thread for a Western Roundup.

As I was thinking about books for Best Of 2011 threads, I realized I never posted my group shot of Kirby's Two-Gun Kid run, with Maneely and Ayers bookends. An enormous tip of the ten-gallon to Rodan57, without whom this post would not have been possible.

Happy New Year everybody!

th_TGK22.jpgth_TGK45.jpgth_TGK48.jpgth_TGK52.jpgth_TGK54.jpgth_TGK55.jpgth_TGK56.jpg

th_TGK57.jpgth_TGK58.jpgth_TGK59.jpgth_TGK60.jpg]th_TGK61.jpgth_TGK62.jpgth_TGK63.jpg

th_TGK64.jpgth_TGK65.jpgth_TFK66.jpgth_TGK67.jpgth_TGK68.jpgth_TGK69.jpgth_TGK70.jpg

th_TGK71.jpgth_TGK72.jpgth_TGK73.jpgth_TGK74.jpgth_TGK75.jpgth_TGK76.jpgth_TGK78.jpg

th_TGK83.jpgth_TGK88.jpgth_TGK90.jpg

A variation on the group theme. A collection of teen title colophons from 1963-64.

The character box on the Marvel teen titles differed in a subtle way from the superhero or western titles. A superhero's or gunfighter's costume had set colours where fashion and whimsy could dictate the colour of Millie's, Patsy's, Hedy's or Kathy's dress.

TeenColophons.jpg

How bout a bump...

These are awesome Mark. Well done. :applause:

I'm putting the Antman issues together. Only a few left. Hopefully this year I'll finish. :wishluck:

Oh yeah, and Go Lightning! :shy:

Thanks, lets see a group shot of your Ant-Man set.. :baiting:

I've upgraded quite a bit of my TTAs recently..

TTAGROUP1-12.jpg

GO SHARKS!!!!!!