• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

group shot thread
13 13

1,838 posts in this topic

Killer collection of stuff! Nice representation across the main silver-age titles. (thumbs u

But where are the DC war books?????

I just worked my way through A-Z and tried to cover DC, Marvel, Gold Key & Charlton.

Next time I am off work I will do some war books.

Very impressive :golfclap:

Moreover you are from UK and for non-US collectors is much more difficult to build this kind of collection.

I am from the UK and it has been and is difficult, much easier since the internet.

Back in the days of catalogs, changing currency & sending cash or American express money orders to some random seller in the US only to find the issue sold or never to hear from him again, used to be worrying.

Luckily 99% of people I dealt with turned out to be honest decent sellers. Thanks guys.

Not only are your runs AMAZING, but to be able to amass such greatness from thousands of miles away and across the Atlantic Ocean....well.....words don't come to mind

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Killer collection of stuff! Nice representation across the main silver-age titles. (thumbs u

But where are the DC war books?????

I just worked my way through A-Z and tried to cover DC, Marvel, Gold Key & Charlton.

Next time I am off work I will do some war books.

Very impressive :golfclap:

Moreover you are from UK and for non-US collectors is much more difficult to build this kind of collection.

I am from the UK and it has been and is difficult, much easier since the internet.

Back in the days of catalogs, changing currency & sending cash or American express money orders to some random seller in the US only to find the issue sold or never to hear from him again, used to be worrying.

Luckily 99% of people I dealt with turned out to be honest decent sellers. Thanks guys.

Not only are your runs AMAZING, but to be able to amass such greatness from thousands of miles away and across the Atlantic Ocean....well.....words don't come to mind

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Thank you very much, I think that is high praise indeed as I have often drooled over some of the comics that you have posted on these boards, not to mention your sig line. (worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

FF #1 to 15 without the 9..that was raw and not sure where it is..and An #1. :cloud9:

2012-05-29180813.jpg[/img]

(worship)

I'm going to wait until I get my JIM 83 to take a group shot for you guys.

Nice FF run love the fact that the #1 is SS. If mine didnt have a store and date stamp I would get it SS also. But I think that would be to much clutter on it if I did that. By far FF has some of my favorite SA covers.

I got my X-Men #1 in today so ill wait until I get the DD #1 in then take another group shot. Books shouldnt change much for the next couple weeks. I am currently upgrading the Hulk #1 and trying to find an upgrade for the TOS 39.

cgcasm012.jpg

Quick group shot before they go into hibernation.

Love that 4 :applause:

Yeah Bro, I love that #4 too. Last one I need for that set to current. :cry: Your copy is MEGA NICE!!!! Nice one!

Thanks for the kind words, finally these books dont give me the itch to upgrade them. They're keepers.