• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The wait is over. There is a Werewolf by Night #32 CGC 9.8!

64 posts in this topic

over-rated book...and I feel almost sorry for the amount of money the person who buys it and later resells it only to discover two or three has popped up on the census with the arrival of a 9.9.

Also, the QP will make all of the difference in the world in terms of potential fetch...it matters more than the grade imo.

I'm still waiting for the first 9.8 HOS 92.

Yeah--I thought it was widely-known for the last 20 years that there were a whole slew of Bronze horror and romance books (like WBN 32‚) that were harder to find in super-high grade than mid-late 60s Marvels.

Suprises me not in the least that there are 9.8 (and even a 10.0) SA Thor, yet only one 9.8 WBN 32 so far.

Yeah--I thought it was widely-known for the last 20 years that there were a whole slew of Bronze horror and romance books (like WBN 32‚) that were harder to find in super-high grade than mid-late 60s Marvels.

Suprises me not in the least that there are 9.8 (and even a 10.0) SA Thor, yet only one 9.8 WBN 32 so far.

I'm guessing there are several 9.6s out there that would be 9.8 canidatres, but have C/OW pages. It seems to be pretty common on that book.

over-rated book...and I feel almost sorry for the amount of money the person who buys it and later resells it only to discover two or three has popped up on the census with the arrival of a 9.9.

Also, the QP will make all of the difference in the world in terms of potential fetch...it matters more than the grade imo.

I'm still waiting for the first 9.8 HOS 92.

Amen Brother. I am still searching little old ladies attics for that HOS #92 9.8!

Well, I'm proud of the HOM census...those early issues still look like the CGC census when they opened the doors 10 years ago!!!!

With Moon Knight also getting plunged into Secret Avengers, they're definitely setting it up for the character to be "movie" worthy. Prior to this stint in the Secret Avengers I seem to recall he was West Coast Avengers reserve in the 1990s which basically meant he was never in the book. Is that right?

He showed up in WC Avengers frequently. That was a terrible comic...

Maybe. But you can't beat the superb art chores by Al Milgrom!

If it comes up for sale, any guesses as to what it might fetch?

$100 BAZILLION Dollars! :insane:

Looks like it did not crack the $4,000 mark. Man, has this book tanked. 9.6 copies were selling for close to that just a few months ago.

Maybe. But you can't beat the superb art chores by Al Milgrom!

That's sarcasm right? Superb and art should never be used when describing the ordinary Al Milgrom.

Looks like it did not crack the $4,000 mark. Man, has this book tanked. 9.6 copies were selling for close to that just a few months ago.

What was the PQ and centering of it? Everyone wants white or ow-white and perfect wrap.

What was the PQ and centering of it? Everyone wants white or ow-white and perfect wrap.

Front to back mis-wrap and not sur eof the PQ but I think it was OW/W.

The miswrap was severe, it had an effect on the sale price. Over-priced to begin with.

The miswrap was severe, it had an effect on the sale price. Over-priced to begin with.

Anyone have a picture or link? (shrug)