• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: X-Men #1 Blank Sketch Covers!!!

22 posts in this topic

The moment many of us have been waiting for is finally here... X-Men #1 Blank Sketch Covers are scheduled to ship July 8. Unknown Worlds is happy to offer these rare and limited books at $3.99 each. Volume discounts are applicable on orders 50 or more. As always, the condition of each book will be NM or better. In the past these books have arrived in NM/Mint condition but I make no guarantees.

Again, books are scheduled to arrive July 8 so get your orders in asap. Orders will be fulfilled on a first come first serve basis meaning the nm/mint copies will be going out first. If you want each book bagged/boarded add $0.10/book.

Shipping is extra based on your location AND I do not mark up shipping.

PM me with questions.

Will

My LCS says there is no mention of it being blank anywhere. Oops. Oh well. I have either 50 Avengers blanks & 20 I am Avenger blanks or 25 Avengers & 45 I am Avenger blanks to pay for in a month or so, so 100 X-men blanks might have kicked my butt.

The funnny thing, I know more about X-men now. I've spent the past 2 days going thru the list of X-Men characters ever to come up w/ a list of sketches I wanted. The list came to 109 needed covers. 58 for female x-men. (Some I didn't count because I had planned on having lovers sketched together. Xavier/Lilandra, Colossus/Shadowcat, Rictor/Shatterstar, Cloak/Dagger, Lady Mastermind/Mastermind [sisters/not lovers], Sentinel Omega/hubby)

The funnny thing, I know more about X-men now. I've spent the past 2 days going thru the list of X-Men characters ever to come up w/ a list of sketches I wanted. The list came to 109 needed covers. 58 for female x-men. (Some I didn't count because I had planned on having lovers sketched together. Xavier/Lilandra, Colossus/Shadowcat, Rictor/Shatterstar, Cloak/Dagger, Lady Mastermind/Mastermind [sisters/not lovers], Sentinel Omega/hubby)

don't you mean father/daughter

Mastermind was a guy, his daughter was Lady MM

My LCS says there is no mention of it being blank anywhere. Oops. Oh well. I have either 50 Avengers blanks & 20 I am Avenger blanks or 25 Avengers & 45 I am Avenger blanks to pay for in a month or so, so 100 X-men blanks might have kicked my butt.

look in marvel's preview for x-men 1, says it's a blank cover

master preview order form says black cover though

According to my sources which don't count for much - Mastermind had 2 daughters. Martinique Jason uses her father's code name, while Regan Wyngarde calls herself Lady Mastermind. I had thought if there was enough open space I would do the father's face in the background w/ the 2 daughters back to back in the center.

According to my sources which don't count for much - Mastermind had 2 daughters. Martinique Jason uses her father's code name, while Regan Wyngarde calls herself Lady Mastermind. I had thought if there was enough open space I would do the father's face in the background w/ the 2 daughters back to back in the center.

knew about Ragan Wyngarde (Lady MM)......didn't know about the other daughter