• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Ban-day Excelsior!

21 posts in this topic

Didn't he troll Hockey and comcis guy (sp?) yesterday?

Perhaps.

And it might have been in this thread. If it was then the offending posts were removed.

That's the one. That thread was on fire yesterday. It's now sitting in a restored holder.

Perhaps.

And it might have been in this thread. If it was then the offending posts were removed.

That's the one. That thread was on fire yesterday. It's now sitting in a restored holder.

So without getting too specific, what got him banned?

Perhaps.

So without getting too specific, what got him banned?

I don't know. I didn't read most of it. I avoided it after it got heated. Lots of arguing about tea bagging, politics, minority rights. You know, the stuff that is usually pleasant.

He's a bigot. And he's probably a shill for a previously-banned user. And not a humorous, previously-banned user but a bigoted, can't-keep-his-opinions-to-himself previously-banned user.

There were also some allegations that he was a previously banned member...? (shrug) Don't remember the details and the posts are pulled now.

MMMarvel, Marvelous, etc. etc. etc. etc.

There were also some allegations that he was a previously banned member...? (shrug) Don't remember the details and the posts are pulled now.

Yikes.... took a quick spin way back in the archives and I see what you mean. Some eye-opening reading there.

Yikes.... took a quick spin way back in the archives and I see what you mean. Some eye-opening reading there.

Link for the lazy?

any polls on what the next name will be?

hm

I'm betting on Imalifelessloserwhocanttakeahintandrealizehesnotwantedhere

But that might be too long hm

Cant he shorten it to jeffro? :baiting::devil: