• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman 3 July 20,2012

55 posts in this topic

Why Nolan? quit while your ahead... How in the hell can he possibly top Dark Knight. IMHO a 3rd installment is going to be a let down. I would hate to see what he has done so far go the way of the first run of Batman movies started back in 89 We shall see tho. I hope it will be good :wishluck:

Need to watch the Dark Knight again, just realized I have never watched my bluray copy
OMG you don't know what your missing. The PQ and AQ in Blu Ray is outstanding. Sure hope you have a receiver that can do True HD and DTS HD makes the movie that much more enjoyable.

Why Nolan? quit while your ahead... How in the hell can he possibly top Dark Knight. IMHO a 3rd installment is going to be a let down. I would hate to see what he has done so far go the way of the first run of Batman movies started back in 89 We shall see tho. I hope it will be good :wishluck:

Obviously the 3rd will be a downer compared to the 2nd one. But Warner Bros just made 1 billion on the last one so why not (shrug) But im guessing on Nolan would rather him direct it than someone else ruining his work from the 1st and 2nd movies.

Obviously the 3rd will be a downer compared to the 2nd one. But Warner Bros just made 1 billion on the last one so why not (shrug) But im guessing on Nolan would rather him direct it than someone else ruining his work from the 1st and 2nd movies.

Oh I know that there is too much money being thrown around not to make a 3rd one. I am eager to see who the main villain(s) in this one will be. That will be a huge part of it's success/failure.

Can we also tone down the over the top I been up all night smoking marlboro's and drinking whiskey Batman voice please?

:ohnoez:

Dark Knight could have been improved by cutting 30-40 minutes and Two-Face from it. Nolan seems to care about the franchise. We ought to give him a chance.

i can think of roughly 20 million reasons to start with.

:ohnoez:

Dark Knight could have been improved by cutting 30-40 minutes and Two-Face from it. Nolan seems to care about the franchise. We ought to give him a chance.

Yes I agree so hard.

While I loved TDK and can say it is one of my favorite movies, I am not so certain about a third movie. How can Nolan top himself? I know he cares about this franchise, and he is a good director, but even good, carefull directors slip up. I do hope I'm wrong tho, and this movie blows me into the next century.

Also I'm banking on Catwoman being in it.

I dont think there will be catwoman. Maybe its two-face and maybe they should go the route where theres a corporate takeover in the Wayne company with the chinese guy from the 2nd movie.

They bring back Zasz?