• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miracleman #15 - cover!

79 posts in this topic

This cover was for sale on an obscure artist rep's selling site in 2000-2001 for...watch this....$600.

Of course, it was long gone by the time I found out.

In 2003-2004, it sold on ebay for $11-$12K. I don't know if I saved the auction or not.

I met the owner of this piece a few years back and was in complete awe when showing it to my wife :headbang:. I actually had it in my hands for a second time last summer at Chicago Comicon, just an amazing piece of art ^^ . You should see the OTHER pieces the owner has.....good god :o:insane:

Posted this in the thread in the OA section:

I worked on getting this consignment since the Chicago Comic Con last summer. Took forever, but wanted the consigner to be happy. Ended up getting all the MM stuff the last day of the consignment deadline!

Consigner is a great guy and knows more about art than most of us.

Looking at all the art was a real pleasure :cloud9: , even if I did had not gotten the consignment, that was a blast anyway! Loved the MM series, one of my top ten modern reads!