• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saga of the Action 13 from Ebay...

113 posts in this topic

my guess is that not a single person would have informed the seller "if" they were the ones to hit the BIN at 6250...it is not an ethical or moral dilema in this case, as the seller "knows" comics, and therefore, should be held accountable for his pricing...

but, that is just my guess...

we can ask some of the more learned GA Action if they would alert: guys like

Nearmint

ComicDonna

TheDude

Showcase1959

PointFive

mr bedrock

ciorac

etc

this is not the same as taking advantage of some little old lady, this is a supposed comic professional...

I made the list!! I made the list!!! I'm somebody now! :banana:

Yeah me too, Im there atthe bottom of the list. My friends call me "etc" :P

Yeah...I'm a professional now. :headbang:

yeah, but you participated in the original thread, so what say you :baiting:

Obiviously, the selller either kept it or sold it for a higher price. (shrug)

not that question lol

if you were the one that hit the BIN, would you feel the ethical need to tell the seller that he undercharged you $X, or would you feel perfectly ok in that you paid the sellers asking price (shrug)

Well, it can work both ways. If the buyer doesn't pick it up...the seller loose the sale... the seller doesn't sell, the buyer loose the buy.

lol hulk head hurt

I love ya Rick......you are hilarious :roflmao: and I don't just mean looks this time !!!

Attention I would like to take this opportunity to confess to 8milemaxturd that I purchased two books from him and both were at about 50% of market value :sorry: Sorry 8mile :sorry:

8milemax recently sold me a Captain America #111 in 9.4 white pages for $150. , I immediately sold it to a client of mine for $250. :boo: Sorry 8milemax...I should have asked you to charge me more and I would have felt a lot better about myself :screwy::sorry:

It was over with me once you got your deserved strike for your attempted scam. Than you pmed me again last night and today with your sleep with your wife comments.

Now I see you've spammed the entire boards with your I think it is time you are BANNED :hi: byebye

Yes I agree but the shameless flame out is going to be fun to watch. :popcorn:

It was over with me once you got your deserved strike for your attempted scam. Than you pmed me again last night and today with your sleep with your wife comments.

Now I see you've spammed the entire boards with your I think it is time you are BANNED :hi: byebye

:popcorn:

my guess is that not a single person would have informed the seller "if" they were the ones to hit the BIN at 6250...it is not an ethical or moral dilema in this case, as the seller "knows" comics, and therefore, should be held accountable for his pricing...

Nearmint

ComicDonna

TheDude

Showcase1959

PointFive

mr bedrock

ciorac

etc

this is not the same as taking advantage of some little old lady, this is a supposed comic professional...

I made the list!! I made the list!!! I'm somebody now! :banana:

Yeah me too, Im there atthe bottom of the list. My friends call me "etc" :P

Yeah...I'm a professional now. :headbang:

yeah, but you participated in the original thread, so what say you :baiting:

Obiviously, the selller either kept it or sold it for a higher price. (shrug)

not that question lol

if you were the one that hit the BIN, would you feel the ethical need to tell the seller that he undercharged you $X, or would you feel perfectly ok in that you paid the sellers asking price (shrug)

Well, it can work both ways. If the buyer doesn't pick it up...the seller loose the sale... the seller doesn't sell, the buyer loose the buy.

lol hulk head hurt

I love ya Rick......you are hilarious :roflmao: and I don't just mean looks this time !!!

Attention I would like to take this opportunity to confess to 8milemaxturd that I purchased two books from him and both were at about 50% of market value :sorry: Sorry 8mile :sorry:

8milemax recently sold me a Captain America #111 in 9.4 white pages for $150. , I immediately sold it to a client of mine for $250. :boo: Sorry 8milemax...I should have asked you to charge me more and I would have felt a lot better about myself :screwy::sorry:

lol are you lying again? You gave me 195.00 for a book that I bought raw for 85.00 then the graded fee.

Here's the prof Frankie boy

97813.jpg.616c64d0cf9d6ccce15e6e12813964cf.jpg

Storm Shadow.....= liar that crapped on a sales thead insulting me while ruining some one else's sales thread. Then you pm'ed me with a bunch of trash and name calling...did you forget that part loser ?

Storm Shadow.....= liar that crapped on a sales thead insulting me while ruining some one else's sales thread. Then you pm'ed me with a bunch of trash and name calling...did you forget that part loser ?

You should just leave with dignity while you can. No one believes a word you have to say.

Okay so Frank just sent me a PM, called me a dirt bag and said that my mom says hello. lol What a frickin tool. :roflmao:

Peter...you forgot the part where you pm'ed me and told me to fist myself

Also I remember when you sold me two Timely's on the boards a couple of months ago and failed to disclose the cases were destroyed with chunks missing out of them...should I post scans...or that one of the books took a month to get ?

Nope, that was disclosed to you, as I was the one who shipped them and Pete disclosed that the posts had been cracked.

Ive got scans too of them as the boardie who Pete bought them from packed them like poop and then said I should have filed an insurance claim.

Try again

Okay so Frank just sent me a PM, called me a dirt bag and said that my mom says hello. lol What a frickin tool. :roflmao:

Also I remember when you sold me two Timely's on the boards a couple of months ago and failed to disclose the cases were destroyed with chunks missing out of them...should I post scans...or that one of the books took a month to get ?

Nope, that was disclosed to you, as I was the one who shipped them and Pete disclosed that the posts had been cracked.

Ive got scans too of them as the boardie who Pete bought them from packed them like poop and then said I should have filed an insurance claim.

Try again

lol Frank got caught in another LIE. Classic

Peter...really, let's be honest...what is worse, 1) my posting an errant scan . or 2) You selling me a book you didn't have in your possession when you sold it to me, it shows up a month later, and in a case with a hole the size of a silver dollar in it ?

Bye the way, none of these were mentioned before I paid you, or after I paid you.

Only when the book finally showed up a month later did I discover the mess :boo:

which is a bigger offense?

Wrong again.

Those books were shipped well within a month. Although to be honest it might have taken me a little longer than normal to ship.

Again, the cases being cracked was pointed out to you. You also sent me a PM giving me instructions if i do remember.

Truth isnt a very close friend of yours is it?

Try again

doh!

Nearmint

ComicDonna

TheDude

Showcase1959

PointFive

mr bedrock

ciorac

etc

I would have cheerfully bought the book, and then celebrated by logging onto the GA forum and hurling insults and threats in a spectacular flameout before being banned. But hey, that's just me. (shrug)

Yeah, you could post the scans ... or you could just go away.

+1111111111111111

All of you are pathetic...those of you incapable of forgiving someone and moving on. Yes Peter sold me books he didn't even have in his possession, yes the slabs had huge holes in them, no he didn't disclose this to me...did I have a melt down?

Did I start a thread beating him up because it took a month to get one of the books even though he said he would have it to me within days of payment? Think about it. A lot of you are pathetic losers without a life, you need this garbage to feed your itty bitty ego's and to try and feel good about yourselves....if the shoe fits "wear it".... Are you folks really trying to protect someone here....Krypto never bought the book from me you meatheads . If all you insufficiently_thoughtful_persons are right I ...bought the book from an advanced boardie/collector , cracked it out, and tried to sell it back to him as a completely different book...RIDICULOUS...THINK ABOUT IT, ARE ANY OF YOU STUPID ENOUGH TO THINK THIS, OR ARE ANY OF YOU STUPID ENOUGH TO BUY A BOOK UNDER THIS PRETEXT ? All of you that have hurled nasty expletives at me ect... can kiss my freaking "DONKEY" !

There are some good people on here, I appreciate and respect those individuals.

The rest of you don't matter, yu are nothing but a computer blip on a computer screen....

Pete sold you books that he told you I had.

Pete told you the posts had been cracked due to shoddy shipping on the original sellers end (who happens to be a boardie)

Pete often has me hold books for him. It is also not uncommon that I ship those books for him. Its what friends do for friends. To paraphrase Andy Dufresnse "Do you have any friends? You stoopid schmuck?"