• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: High Grade Batmans #125-#200

96 posts in this topic

A few months ago I bought a high grade Bat-man collection. The collection was assembled by a high grade collector in the '80s & '90s. I just got the first batch back from CGC and will be offering them some of them on the boards over the next night or two. There are about 30 CGCs and 50 raw books with a few duplicates.

Books will start being listed around 9PM EST

*Disclaimer: Some of the books in this thread have been professionally pressed*

Shipping is a flat $6 within the U.S.

Take 10% off purchases of 2 or more books paid by check/money order. (Take 7% off purchases of 2 or more books paid by Paypal)

:takeit: trumps PMs

Sorry for the late start, I am having some photobucket issues tonight. I think I may wind up listing some of these out of order as a result.

First up:

Batman 125 CGC 8.0 VF cr/ow Mohawk Valley Pedigree

Asking $400

(a non-pedigree cr/ow sold on Clink recently for $394)

Batman125.jpg

Batman 126 CGC 8.5 cr/ow

I couldn't find any recent sales on this book. GPA lists the last 8.5 sale at $478 in June '08.

According to the census, only 1 copy has been graded higher than this one at 9.2.

$475

Batman126.jpg

Batman126b.jpg

Batman 132

Sharp-looking copy. It has a very light subscription crease that runs down the middle of the front cover so the technical grade is probably FN+. It only breaks color for about 1" near Robin's left arm. Looks VF.

$125

Batman132.jpg

Batman132b.jpg

Batman 133 CGC 9.0 VF/NM cr/ow

(1st Bat-Mite in Batman title. Batwoman appearance)

Only 1 CGC graded higher at 9.4.

Last GPA sale in 9.0 was for $777 in August '07

Asking $775

Batman133.jpg

Batman133b.jpg

Batman 136 7.0/7.5

2" non-colorbreaking crease on bottom left corner of back cover. 1/3rd of an inch spine split on bottom edge.

Joker cover

$150

Batman136.jpg

Batman136b.jpg

Batman 137 F/VF

There is some very slight waviness on the top left corner of the back cover. (Almost like faint moisture damage only there are no water marks anywhere) (shrug)

$125

Batman137.jpg

Batman137b.jpg