• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: High Grade Batmans #125-#200

96 posts in this topic

Has anyone heard from Filter? I made a deal to buy a stack of books and he's now been gone for a week. I'm hoping nothing tragic has happened.

Biggest tease ever? Just when we were getting into the awesome Infantino stuff...

Sorry! :sorry: I know you've been waiting for the Infantino books for a while now!! I've been dealing with some medical issues, but I promise I did not forget about this thread. I'll be responding to all PMs shortly!

Hope all is well Adam. I directed one member to Email you, I know you dont get on here everyday.

We need to catch up at Javits. Rick and I are having diner one night, hopefully we can meet up.

Pat

No doubt. Sounds like fun! I've missed way too many conventions this past year. And as it stands right now even SD is up in the air this year. So I will definitely not be missing the Javits show.

We will definitely have to hang out one night. Drinks will be on me Gator.

Adam is notorious for not checking the boards consistently. I would email him, as he always responds. Hes a busy guy.

Adam who?

Batman 139 CGC 7.0

$175

Batman139.jpg

hm

Man, this thread is simply a joy just to look at... I've been holding out for a 7.5+ copy of this one, in particular, but it's still very tempting. A simply gorgeous collection you have - congratulations!

Adam is notorious for not checking the boards consistently. I would email him, as he always responds. Hes a busy guy.

Adam who?

Lambert.

:sick:

:news:Just wanted to let everyone know I am going to be closing this thread. I'll be listing a new thread tonight (probably around 7PM-8PM EST) with the remaining Batmans as well as a number of other Gold & Silver age keys from my collection. :news:

:news:Just wanted to let everyone know I am going to be closing this thread. I'll be listing a new thread tonight (probably around 7PM-8PM EST) with the remaining Batmans as well as a number of other Gold & Silver age keys from my collection. :news:

didn't i already get all the good stuff?

didn't i already get all the good stuff?

Most. But not all.. :baiting: