• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: High Grade Batmans #125-#200

96 posts in this topic

Nice books Adam. :applause:

Thanks (worship)

This is only the second time I've ever had a full SA run of Batmans. Its the first time I've seen some of these covers in years, I forgot how neat some of them are!

Batman 143 6.5/7.0

Large, transparent, "L" shaped stain on Batman's head. Small chip out of the bottom right corner of the front cover. Several small tears on the top edge of the back cover.

$95

Batman143.jpg

Batman143b.jpg

Batman 145 CGC 9.2 NM-

Joker cover

Last GPA sale is 5 years old, but GPA lists a 9.0 selling for $650 in '08. Clink has a recent sale pending for $800

2 CGC graded copies higher than this one. (1 9.6, 1 9.4)

$775

Batman145-1.jpg

Batman145b-1.jpg

Batman 144 7.0/7.5

$100

Faint 2" color-breaking crease on the top left corner of the front cover.

Batman144.jpg

Batman144b.jpg

:takeit:

Start me a stack for now.

Last one for tonight. (To anyone who stayed up to watch, I apologize it took me so long just to get this many listed! I'll be getting an earlier start tomorrow!!)

Batman 150

Would grade really nice, except that the cover has come detached from the top staple!

$75

Batman150.jpg

Batman150b.jpg

:news:Also, take 10% off any purchase of 2 or more books paid by check or money order. (7% off any purchase of 2 or more books paid through Paypal) :news:

(This also applies to anyone who has already bought something and to anyone who may make purchases in this thread over multiple days)

:news:Also, take 10% off any purchase of 2 or more books paid by check or money order. (7% off any purchase of 2 or more books paid through Paypal) :news:

(This also applies to anyone who has already bought something and to anyone who may make purchases in this thread over multiple days)

:pullhair: why must you torture me?