• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead 1 & 2 cgc'd, Goon and other stuff

149 posts in this topic

Jay,

I'm not here to tarnish your "good" name. But seriously, un block me and talk to me man to man. I know the truth, you can't hide by stating that the books were shipped.

It's a done deal, I got my refund, now be a responsible adult and tell the truth.

You SOB. You have the balls to come on here and thread calling someone a liar in their sales thread after what you did?? Low life liar who can't leave well enough alone. You openly lied about shipping me a book and I STILL HAVE THE PROOF and then went on and on about me calling you out in a sales thread. I was a noobie and didn't realize. You hypocritical individual_without_enough_empathy. Crawl back into your hole troll.

Sorry Jay - Awesome books!! Too bad you have this wannabe window shopping here.

jeff (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

I just logged in and read this thread + the prob. discussion too. WOW!!

I was thinking about selling some WD books here on the boards too, but this makes me want to rethink.

I've bought tons of comics and I've NEVER given a negative feedback to a seller who gave me a complete refund. That's :screwy:

I don't really know you Jay, except from seeing you post in the WD thread. But the lesson I learned from his rant is that you ARE someone to buy from because if something goes wrong you'll take care of your customers. (thumbs u

My PM to Jay:

I am not going to rant about the same thing. This is too ridiculous for adults to get into. If anything, I'm hurt because of the fact that you shipped two books that I really wanted, and now...well I'm out of the books, but still have my $70.

That was mature of you to give me my refund, but I'm still bothered at the fact that I asked numerous times for a confirmation and you could provide none. Not even a copy of a receipt.

For that I am angry at you. Nothing else, nothing less.

Now that everyone is crapping on each other because of this.the damage is done and will not change the way I feel about you.

Calling a Truse.

My PM to Jay:

I am not going to rant about the same thing. This is too ridiculous for adults to get into. If anything, I'm hurt because of the fact that you shipped two books that I really wanted, and now...well I'm out of the books, but still have my $70.

That was mature of you to give me my refund, but I'm still bothered at the fact that I asked numerous times for a confirmation and you could provide none. Not even a copy of a receipt.

For that I am angry at you. Nothing else, nothing less.

Now that everyone is crapping on each other because of this.the damage is done and will not change the way I feel about you.

Calling a Truse.

I have spent literally more than 10 times that amount with Jay and had no problem getting the books. I know from experience that he is a completely trustworthy seller.

It sucks that your books got lost. I would not doubt that Jay mailed them though. These things do happen, it's a fact. Really spoony for this to turn into something so negative for a good seller.

Sorry if this is redundant here but it's too hard not to say something.

My PM to Jay:

I am not going to rant about the same thing.

Yes you will. I give you a week.

This is too ridiculous for adults to get into. If anything, I'm hurt because of the fact that you shipped two books that I really wanted, and now...well I'm out of the books, but still have my $70.

:cry: You mean the same books you've sold repeatedly? I feel your pain.

That was mature of you to give me my refund, but...

There is no "but" unless of course you intend your back handed compliment.....again.

For that I am angry at you the world. Nothing else, nothing less.

Now that everyone is crapping on each other because of is not backing me up on this.the damage is I'm done and will not change the way I feel about you deal with the next sucker that deals with me.

Calling a Truse. Trying to save face

Fixed that for you.

Hiya,

Selling my walking dead run, artists want to get paid and since I have numerous projects in the works I need to raise some capital.

Slabs 1-3 $10.75 domestic ship, more slabs will cost more to you.

I will have a full run minus #4, also raw dark horse goons, raw stumptown and possible slabbed miller daredevils.

:takeit: rules the day. No probies or hos losers.

Scans will be up tonight. Pm offers ok.

Raw stumptown you say? hm