• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED-BOOKS SOLD

12 posts in this topic

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! Just try to lay your hands on one of these. Wicked tough; this 2nd appearance of Archie also sports a cool swastika cover. Low grade 1.8 with OW and totally supple paper. Cover detached and note the good sized tear on the front cover. I bought this off another board member about a year ago, and really hate to part with it. SOLD! PayPal or mail me a check.

pep2315crow.jpg

pep23archie.jpg

pep23bc.jpg

pep23int.jpg

pep23tear.jpg

And if you want the 3rd app. of Archie in raw unrestored 3.5 with a couple pieces of tape on the interior of the front cover with OW paper add another $400.

Pep #24 3.5 OW

pep2435ow.jpg

pep24archie.jpg

pep24bc.jpg

pep24int.jpg

Just try to lay your hands on one of these. Wicked tough; this 2nd appearance of Archie also sports a cool swastika cover. Low grade 1.8 with OW and totally supple paper. Cover detached and note the good sized tear on the front cover. I bought this off another board member about a year ago, and really hate to part with it. $400 shipped. PayPal or mail me a check.

pep2315crow.jpg

pep23archie.jpg

pep23bc.jpg

pep23int.jpg

pep23tear.jpg

:takeit:

Okay--I'm bumping this on principle.

People: this is either the 3rd or 4th appearance of Archie, depending on which week Jackpot # 4 came out. It's friggin' scarce, with _zero_ copies in the Heritage archives, _zero_ copies listed in the GPA database and a whopping two that have been certified by CGC. Two!

I've seen folks drop $400 or more on mid-grade Silver Age books like the Hulk 4-6, yet the 3rd appearance of Archie sits here? Dumb...

Okay--I'm bumping this on principle.

People: this is either the 3rd or 4th appearance of Archie, depending on which week Jackpot # 4 came out. It's friggin' scarce, with _zero_ copies in the Heritage archives, _zero_ copies listed in the GPA database and a whopping two that have been certified by CGC. Two!

I've seen folks drop $400 or more on mid-grade Silver Age books like the Hulk 4-6, yet the 3rd appearance of Archie sits here? Dumb...

scarcity and demand. Yin and yang. Coke and Pepsi. GA and SA (or moderns). Funny animals and superheroes.