• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

Books arrived today! Here's a pic. To all who have pre-ordered this advance copy, they will ship out today and tomorrow! Books were signed and sketched in Gold Ink.

"patrons of my imagination, thank you for your support!" for #s 1-25. A chance was made by Olympian Publishing on the cover to make it a White Logo instead of a Black Logo due to the black background. It would not have been legible with black on black. No price stamp. (thumbs u

If you missed out on the pre-order and would like an advanced exclusive copy with or without an artist proof print, shoot me a PM. Plan on hitting feebay soon. ;)

CPG.jpg

A little over $400 has been raised so far for People Self-Help Housing-Youth Education Enhancement Program. :applause:

are those the ones with the missing page? Was reading where they had to replace the entire run.

No. Per Tom, these exclusives and the Challenger's exclusives are complete.

Got another email directly from the printer. Seems like there was some mis-communication regarding the error. Both Challengers and these advance copies do have a page missing. If you have gotten your TPBs already, the page missing is between 103 and 104.

Apparently, this is the page missing:

CPGmissingpage.jpg

The printer emailed me an attachment of the missing page as a solution. This was his solution:

"Because they're back to back, the page I've provided can be adhered to the top of page 30 and flipped up when the reader wants to read page 30 -- it features a 1/8" lip at the top to allow for bending and adhering, and is 1/8" smaller in width than the regular pages so that I can fit into the book and be flipped with ease."

I emailed both Tom and the printer regarding the issue of printing up your own page to see if there are any other alternatives. I sincerely apologize guys. I did my best on my part to provide what I promised. I will keep you all updated. I will also be sending PMs to all buyers. Thanks, guys.

Edited by FIREFLY

UPDATE:

Got an email from Tom, Olympian Publishing, stating that the error copies you received can be returned to them for replacement with a properly paginated copy. Only catch is that the new copies will not have the 2 pin-ups in the back and will be delivered by December 15th.

If you want to exchange your book, please PM me ASAP. Tom requested a list from me and I'm waiting as to when he needs to know by. Please let me know ASAP regardless. Thank, guys.

UPDATE:

Got an email from Tom, Olympian Publishing, stating that the error copies you received can be returned to them for replacement with a properly paginated copy. Only catch is that the new copies will not have the 2 pin-ups in the back and will be delivered by December 15th.

If you want to exchange your book, please PM me ASAP. Tom requested a list from me and I'm waiting as to when he needs to know by. Please let me know ASAP regardless. Thank, guys.

these will not be signed and sketched however though, right?

UPDATE:

these will not be signed and sketched however though, right?

They will be signed, stamped and numbered copies just as purchased, just no two pin-ups in the back. Only the exclusive (now error copies will have these).

CPGpin-ups.jpg

So the option as of now seems:

Keep the error copy now. I'm going to ask Tom if the printer can print the pages for the people that have requested it already or want to request it.

or

Send in your error copy and get a correctly paginated copy in exchange, but no pin-ups in the back and delivered out by 12/15.

I'll update this thread with more info as I get it.

Edited by FIREFLY

Out of curiosity do you know the print run of the Challenger's copies?

100 copies as well with a different cover.

Just trying to figure out how many of the error copies are really out there. Not like it really matters since I am definitely keeping my copy. :)

There are 200 total per both exclusives. I am still trying to decide what to do with the batch I still have left (about 50 or so copies). Return them, keep them, etc. so there could potentially be less than 200.

yep, the Challengers exclusive print also has the missing page. i just checked the ones i have and they had the missing page.

I'll keep my copies i got from you Julio so don't worry about me (thumbs u

what is this Challengers copy that you guys speak of anyways?

Challengers is a comic store in Chicago where Jeremy had a signing and art exhibit this past Saturday. They had an exclusive copy made limited to 100. It also has a different cover. Hopefully will get mine tomorrow.

Edited by KTerrell

Challengers is a comic store in Chicago where Jeremy had a signing and art exhibit this Saturday. They had an exclusive copy made limited to 100. It also has a different cover. Hopefully will get mine tomorrow.

anyone have a scan of the cover in hand yet they could post?