• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

Sorry I'm late to the party.

I'm not seeing the issue here, and hopefully I'm not stirring up a hornets' nest with this post.

Those of us who bought the books, either on here through Julio, through the Kickstarter Project, or through Challengers weren't really buying them to read. We were buying them as collectibles. If we wanted them to read, we would wait for the cheaper versions to hit the stands. That they are now considered "error copies" is just a bonus.

I agree with you MedicAR. Everything seems fine from what I can tell. (shrug)

Looking forward to receiving the book! (thumbs u

hm

Your name seems familiar......don't I know you?

:baiting:

lol

Sorry I'm late to the party.

I'm not seeing the issue here, and hopefully I'm not stirring up a hornets' nest with this post.

Those of us who bought the books, either on here through Julio, through the Kickstarter Project, or through Challengers weren't really buying them to read. We were buying them as collectibles. If we wanted them to read, we would wait for the cheaper versions to hit the stands. That they are now considered "error copies" is just a bonus.

I agree with you MedicAR. Everything seems fine from what I can tell. (shrug)

Looking forward to receiving the book! (thumbs u

hm

Your name seems familiar......don't I know you?

:baiting:

lol

Maybe I just have one of those faces. hm

lol

Have the kickstarter editions been all sent out. I still have not received mine yet. Thanks

I got mine about a week ago. I was wondering though, the stamp on it seems kinda rinky dink. I'd like to see what some of the other "tiers" look like. anyone wanna post a scan of what they got so I could compare?

thanks in advance!

Thanks I noticed from the latest update that it sounded like the premium copies were a taking a little longer.

well, I got one of the orange stamped ones. I'm assuming that would be concidered a "premium" one. I'm just wondering what the other color(tiers) looked like.

its small!!!

I actually only got the "cheaper"($38) book with the pins. the book is auto'd and it has a little orange stamp in the URC. other than that no logos or anything on it. I was wondering if thats how everyones was and if I got the orange stamp on accident. I think I was supposed to get the gold? one.

(shrug)

Edited by TooSnappy

think your right but on one of the updates said they were going to do something special for the really limited editions. (There all really limited) Are they numbered? I wanted one of the larger prints so I got the 25 one.

Edited by mikeggg