• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

FYI guys from SDCC. ;)Oh and yes...he's working on the next issue.

:headbang:

My friend and I chatted with Jeremy a little last Saturday day, cool dude. I think he mentioned he was about 15% into the first issue of the second volume and I think he said that wasn't the hardest 15%. I think we have a little wait folks, but at least he's working on it!

I will say that the smaller "Nemo" print looks great! Up close, you can see that Bastian's work really pushes the limits of either the digitizer or the printing technology they're using--you can see a little pixilation if you're up close and personal (I had to remove my glasses to get that close). The print is fine, it's just that Jeremy does such crazy-detailed work. Which kind of got me thinking, is he going to be able to keep this up when middle-aged vision issues crop up? Look at Don Rosa, I don't think he works anymore because of his vision.

Edited by Kawfeadikt

FYI from Mark Boss off Yahoo Groups

"Jeremy updated his blog on 7/29/11 and 7/31/11, with some awesome commission sketches. Be sure to check them out here: http://jeremybastian.blogspot.com/

Also, Thomas Negovan has some Cursed Pirate Girl t-shirts for sale through Etsy, a handmade product site. I've purchased from sellers on the site before, and it uses paypal. Thomas' shirts are here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/CenturyGuild?ref=pr_shop_more

And one last note: If you are interested in a Baltimore Con sketch, make sure to email Jeremy, or twitter him on what you'd like to have drawn."

I knew I recognized your handle. That was you for the CPG book. (thumbs u

What about the Posters/Prints from the Kickstarter project?

Yeah, I have been asking myself this same question for awhile. (shrug)

I knew I recognized your handle. That was you for the CPG book. (thumbs u

What about the Posters/Prints from the Kickstarter project?

Yeah, I have been asking myself this same question for awhile. (shrug)

Hola Julio,

SHaring the greatness of CPG with another friend.

Hasta,

Pablo

I sold 3 copies of #1 fourth prints this weekend in the store. I didn't even have to show it. People just picked it up, flipped it and bought it. I keep 5 copies on the rack at all times. Now, if they will just do that 2nd printing on the trade!