• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

Here's a post from someone updating in the Yahoo Groups:

"Jeremy has posted a few times in December, and he has provided some cool pics and news on his new home.

If you haven't heard, Jeremy has signed om with Archaia Studios Press to continue bringing CPG to fans all over the world. His friend David Petersen also works for Archaia, as the artist for the very popular Mouse Guard.

Jeremy's next appearance will be at Michigan State University Comics Forum on February 4, 2012, signing and selling the last few remaining copies of the trade in his possession. Check below for the link to MSU's Comics Forum site for more info.

In the same post plus another, Jeremy has posted a total of 15 pictures of recent commission work, and if I'm not mistaken the artwork keeps getting better and better.

He has also announced that Archaia will be producing a 48 page hardcover book which will include brand new stories by its creators for free! It'll be released on Free Comic Book Day, May 5, 2012. What's also cool is that the hardcover will feature the story in Cursed Pirate Girl #0, and Jeremy will be touching up the art for the release. If fans weren't able to get their hands on #0, make sure to pick it up."

Cool. Wondered if you bought it awhile ago and took it to a con or something. Let us know what it gets. Got one myself and hoping for a 9.9 as well, but will wait for SDCC or something. It presents very clean and sharp. Good luck, Brian. (thumbs u

Edited by FIREFLY

So many IT guys here, can't one of you recommend him a good data recovery company ?

(And maybe recommend an easy to use backup program while your at it)

:shy:

Wouldn't that fall into his current publisher's court? :baiting:

So many IT guys here, can't one of you recommend him a good data recovery company ?

Don't distract him. I hear people are finally getting their prints...

lol

Well I was the first backer in the whole damn thing and I haven't gotten mine.

I just received a print from a comic con. I was expecting a sketch, but it looks more like a pre-printed illustration. Is this Jeremy's technique when you get something done at a comic con show. I'm kinda confused, It's also real stained. Is this to give it a middle ages feeling.

I sent scans of my convention sketch and asked about the sketchbook I bought. I got a thank you reply without any mention of the sketchbook. :frustrated:

Did you send it to OP or Jeremy? If Jeremy, odd he didn't respond. He hasn't been responding much. I'm sure he's super busy, which is cool because that means more time on the CPG arc.

I just received a print from a comic con. I was expecting a sketch, but it looks more like a pre-printed illustration. Is this Jeremy's technique when you get something done at a comic con show. I'm kinda confused, It's also real stained. Is this to give it a middle ages feeling.

Show a pic and we might be able to tell.

Edited by FIREFLY