• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

Don't know I would guess around $20-25. Hopefully he will post a price closer to the con.

Hope he responds to you my last few have gone unanswered.

Edited by KTerrell

I hear that I am really missing out by not collecting CPG. I've also been told that there is no way that the story will ever get finished and that its not really about that. Would someone explain to me what that means or if the person I was talking to had no idea what they were talking about. Thanks! I appreciate it.

That was essentially the substance of the conversation. There's a guy at my LCS who slips over at lunch to pick up books at the same time I do and he is pretty knowledgable about comics. I asked him about CPG and he said that I should read it but that I shouldn't expect for the story to ever get finished because it prints like once a year or so and that it is an epic tale but that I shouldn't worry about the infrequent publishing schedule because the joy of the book is in the intricacy of the work. I can never tell if this person is a guru or just someone who repeats what he reads online. Anyway, I've been meaning to pick it up but I wanted to hear a little bit more about it before I jumped in and certainly before I spend considerable cash on the books which seem to carry a real heft premium in top condition.

My advice:

1. Read this thread and go back however far back you want to go;

2. Pick up a cheap tpb for about $20;

3. Don't listen to people who talk and give misinformation;

4. Enjoy.

Jeremy is planning on continuing the story and has been working on it. Yes, the artwork is amazing and worthy of the prices, but if you're into fantasy and need a break from the tights and gore, the read is great too. 2c

You can also follow Jeremy online as well as join the yahoo CPG group.

Edited by FIREFLY

Along with everything Julio said I recommend a magnifying glass as well, to find all the hidden details he puts in a lot of his pieces

That's cool enough that I'm sold. I'll be ordering a TPB with haste.

Julio i can pick one up for you if you like since you hooked me with the extra CPG books.

octavio

:headbang:

What part of what was told to Nico is inaccurate?

I've also been told that there is no way that the story will ever get finished and that its not really about that.