• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

I just recently uncovered a Cursed Pirate Girl #2 first printing in a collection I acquired. I'd be happy to sell it to a board member rather than listing it on Ebay if anyone needs one. Contact me for scans! :)

Great! List it in the appropriate forum with your asking price :thumbsup:

Forum Only Selling Area: Copper / Modern Age Only

Well I was planning on doing that, but I figured the people that would really appreciate knowing the book was available was here, rather than anywhere else on the board. I also find it fitting that someone who posts with nothing relevant or important to say has a troll image for his icon...

Your SPAM is still SPAM, and Michael informed you very nicely. The correct response is to apologize, not rationalize

I was amusing myself, which almost always works just as I hope. But in the spirit of the season and my own undying love for the Justice League, I apologize for even hinting that you should STFU. Welcome to the Boards.

Hello everyone hope the holidays were good for everybody. It's been awhile since I've gotten a package from Century Guild and the my latest included one of Jeremy's pieces for Tom's By Popular Demand limited edition vinyl albums and I wanted to share as I thought it was a nice piece.

Black cover limited to 100:

101_0077.jpg

Red cover limited to 50:

101_0091.jpg

Century Guild had some of the Portrait Edition TPB, but they are not on their site any more. I contacted Jeremy and he has some and he did the CPG portrait last weekend, The Queen of Blades he also did a couple weeks ago when he was at the Michigan gig, The other CPG was the one the first commission i got from Jeremy which i didn't think was real, but being the rookie i am, Jeremy assured me it was real and is in fact one of his better renditions of CPG. I also just picked up the "Little Nemo" print, the "Leather Push" and Many Thanks to Chainnball for the Kickstarter print.

I'm thinking what the next best thing to get Jeremy to do for a commission. Should it be of the main characters in CPG or just different versions of CPG herself. Decisions, Decisions, lol.