• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fortresses!

63 posts in this topic

I just got in 24 slightly used Fortresses, 19 of which have the felt bag covers.

These all have silver age sized gaskets (2) and are complete with screws, mylars, silicon etc.

When I say slightly used I mean just that. They each have very minor scuffing from handling but are clean and ready to provide the quality protection they were designed for.

So here's the deal...

With felt bag (19 available) - $50.00 each, shipping included in the continental US.

Without felt bag (5 available) - $45.00 each, shipping included in the continental US.

(To Canada I will charge exact shipping.)

Sorry, no quantity discounts.

Sorry, I don't have scans of the empty comic holders available. But here is an example of what they look like...

FriNight06.jpg

First :takeit: gets it. Please post one :takeit: per quantity desired.

Thanks (thumbs u

P.S. - Feel free to thread to your heart's desire :grin:

Wow at that price let me bend over,

B

You'd bend over anyway.

I just got in 24 slightly used Fortresses, 19 of which have the felt bag covers.

These all have silver age sized gaskets (2) and are complete with screws, mylars, silicon etc.

When I say slightly used I mean just that. They each have very minor scuffing from handling but are clean and ready to provide the quality protection they were designed for.

So here's the deal...

With felt bag (19 available) - $50.00 each, shipping included in the continental US.

Without felt bag (5 available) - $45.00 each, shipping included in the continental US.

Sorry, no quantity discounts.

FriNight06.jpg

First :takeit: gets it. Please post one :takeit: per quantity desired.

Thanks (thumbs u

BTW whos the sissy merry to your left?

Does the price include the Silver Streak :grin:

...empty comic holders... :makepoint:

Where were you in that picture?

Does the price include the Silver Streak :grin:

...empty comic holders... :makepoint:

:cry: reprint included? :insane:

I'll include a print-out of a scan of the front cover :)

Was Bunky one of the guys that ran from the room when that bug was buzzing around the table lamp? hm

Was Bunky one of the guys that ran from the room when that bug was buzzing around the table lamp? hm

Screaming like a little kid lol

Bill (ciorac) was looking for some of these. He's got it posted in the WTB thread.

Thanks for the head's up (thumbs u

Bill is looking for golden age size and unfortunately (for him) these are silver.

Always. I have been running bad the last month or so.

So here's the deal...

hm Mabye someone can clarify the true definition of continental.

So which is it for Canada, shipping included or shipping at cost? Cause I'd hate to break the news to ya, The US in not a continent :makepoint:

:jokealert: