• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fortresses!

63 posts in this topic

So here's the deal...

With felt bag (19 available) - $50.00 each, shipping included in the continental US.

Without felt bag (5 available) - $45.00 each, shipping included in the continental US.

(To Canada I will charge exact shipping.)

hm Mabye someone can clarify the true definition of continental.

So which is it for Canada, shipping included or shipping at cost? Cause I'd hate to break the news to ya, The US in not a continent :makepoint:

:jokealert:

lol Thanks for the clarification. I always forget about our friends down Mexico way.

Canadians pay exact shipping because it costs more to ship overseas.

So here's the deal...

With felt bag (19 available) - $50.00 each, shipping included in the continental US.

Without felt bag (5 available) - $45.00 each, shipping included in the continental US.

So which is it for Canada, shipping included or shipping at cost? Cause I'd hate to break the news to ya, The US in not a continent :makepoint:

He's kinda gotcha there... :)

North_America_svg.png

Get in there and get'em Rich! :sumo:

Thanks.

Have you been playing?

He's kinda gotcha there... :)

North_America_svg.png

Buffyfan has one that spins.

So here's the deal...

lol Thanks for the clarification. I always forget about our friends down Mexico way.

Canadians pay exact shipping because it costs more to ship over borders.

fixed that for ya...

So here's the deal...

lol Wow, now we are overseas?

Well I am across Lake Ontario from New York :roflmao:

Your group plays for books don't they?

Unfortunately no.

So here's the deal...

:roflmao:

So here's the deal...

Canadians pay exact shipping because it costs more to ship over borders.

fixed that for ya...

Thanks that makes more sense now. lol

So here's the deal...

:mad:

All my life! lol Poker that is. But not the stakes I heard the "brass' plays with. Your group plays for books don't they?
hm What a great idea!

I couldn't do it. It'd be heartbreaking to lose a hand.