• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fortresses!

63 posts in this topic

I just got in 24 slightly used Fortresses, 19 of which have the felt bag covers.

These all have silver age sized gaskets (2) and are complete with screws, mylars, silicon etc.

When I say slightly used I mean just that. They each have very minor scuffing from handling but are clean and ready to provide the quality protection they were designed for.

So here's the deal...

With felt bag (19 available) - $50.00 each, shipping included in the continental US.

Without felt bag (5 available) - $45.00 each, shipping included in the continental US.

(To Canada I will charge exact shipping.)

Sorry, no quantity discounts.

FriNight06.jpg

First :takeit: gets it. Please post one :takeit: per quantity desired.

Thanks (thumbs u

BTW whos the sissy merry to your left?

That's no sissy, that's Archie Andrews.

I would take turns with Veronica and Betty any day. :gossip::banana:

Could always tattoo your palms :devil:

All my life! lol Poker that is. But not the stakes I heard the "brass' plays with. Your group plays for books don't they?
hm What a great idea!

I couldn't do it. It'd be heartbreaking to lose a hand.

You guys amputate hands now too? :o I remember something like that in a Tarantino film, but at a card game with comic geeks? That's hardcore

Poker is serious business :mad:

When will you start taking it seriously?

All my life! lol Poker that is. But not the stakes I heard the "brass' plays with. Your group plays for books don't they?
hm What a great idea!

I couldn't do it. It'd be heartbreaking to lose a hand.

You guys amputate hands now too? :o I remember something like that in a Tarantino film, but at a card game with comic geeks? That's hardcore

Poker is serious business :mad:

When will you start taking it seriously?
NYCC this fall? :wishluck: