• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,528 posts in this topic

Hawkman-9.jpg

This is such a pretty cover in high grade, and seems to be tough to find in nice shape. It's also one of my favorite SA books. Hawkman is sooo cool. :cloud9:

— Rick

:signofftopic:

Hi,

could anyone please direct me to a thread where pressing is discussed ( pros / cons; who endorses it and who doesn't etc..) ??

Ran a search but came up with something like 80 pages of threads where the subject is only lightly approached ...

Much obliged.

Edited by Peter in Portugal

Hi Peter,

Here's one starting place: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/1262270/site_id/1#import

and another: http://www.collectorsassemble.com/

Hope the links work. Haven't tried to link on this message board. The second website is a site that encourages disclosure of pressing, at the least.

Hope this helps, Rod

This arrived mere hours before I went to see First Class. It was worth paying for the next-day shipping from CGC to Toronto. I am beyond happy right now.

X-Men1851051097001.jpg

Well happy birthday to you...wowzers (worship) (worship) (worship)

This arrived mere hours before I went to see First Class. It was worth paying for the next-day shipping from CGC to Toronto. I am beyond happy right now.

X-Men1851051097001.jpg

Niiize! :headbang:

X-Men1851051097001.jpg

Niiize! :headbang:

Congrats big time!! :applause: