• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,506 posts in this topic

Ok, i joked yesterday about getting the crown jewel of any SA collection with my Peter the little pest but THIS truly is a crown jewel of my collection!

Courtesy of our own spider-dan and i could not possibly be more happy with this book!!! :cloud9:

avengers4.jpg

Edited by sufunk

Ok, i joked yesterday about getting the crown jewel of any SA collection with my Peter the little pest but THIS truly is a crown jewel of my collection!

Courtesy of our own spider-dan and i could not possibly be more happy with this book!!! :cloud9:

avengers4.jpg

WOW...Thats crazy. Nice copy!

Won this today on Ebay :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: How sweet is this book? :grin::grin::grin:

FF12.jpg[/img]

NICE!

I'm not one for 5.0's but that is a SWEET looking copy (worship)

BUT, im officially calling you "SA fan" from now on after your last few posts here! (thumbs u

I dont need any more Bronze Marvels... :baiting: All I have left are Silver Age stuff...It I ever finish the Silver stuff I can start the Bronze Age upgrades! lol

Just got the FF #12 in hand...Its a sick copy...but the staples are popped a bit. But other then that the book looks VF+ area. Real happy with this copy! :cloud9:

avengers4.jpg

YESSSSSSSIREEEEE Jason !!! Kick-a-s-s book !

avengers4.jpg

YESSSSSSSIREEEEE Jason !!! Kick-a-s-s book !

OMG!!! :headbang:

Didn't want to create a whole thread for this, but I was excited that I finally completed my X-Men run this week! There are some bronze age books in there, but since my last book was a silver I thought this was the right place to post!

I guess now begins the long process to upgrade? :cool:

xmen2-25.jpg

xmen26-49.jpg

xmen50-73.jpg

xmen74-98.jpg

xmen99-122.jpg

xmen123-ann1.jpg

xmencgc.jpg

Didn't want to create a whole thread for this, but I was excited that I finally completed my X-Men run this week! There are some bronze age books in there, but since my last book was a silver I thought this was the right place to post!

I guess now begins the long process to upgrade? :cool:

xmen2-25.jpg

xmen26-49.jpg

xmen50-73.jpg

xmen74-98.jpg

xmen99-122.jpg

xmen123-ann1.jpg

xmencgc.jpg

:applause: Nice run Congrats!!!! :headbang: