• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,507 posts in this topic

Thanks. Yeah, the ASM is a real smoker. I was hoping for a 9.0 (I thought it had a very good shot at it), so I was real happy with the 9.2 grade.

The staples on that book look brand new. The colors are blazing. One of the best books in my entire collection. Can't see it in the scan, but there is a thumbprint on the right side that slightly breaks color (I thought it would keep it out of 9.2). Without it, the book might hit 9.4.

picked these up today after work.

100_0985.jpg

100_0983.jpg

Nice pickups. They're great stories and art. I still have my copies that I bought at Bond Street Books on Wilcox St just off Hollywood Blvd in Hollywood, Calif.

I spent a lot of time in the DC SCI-FI boxes. Nice thing about low-grade books is that you can read them without fear of damaging the books and lowering the FMV by thousands of dollars.

SLR

Edited by Stevenrams

I am super impressed with the Suscha News book and those are two spectacular books !!

(thumbs u :applause:

+1 (worship). Those are some sweet books ya got there :applause:

I've said it a million time so I'm sure it's sounding like a broken record at this point but I LOVE the suscha books! They are as nice as any books you will ever see. When the ped 1st came out, I heard and saw a TON of people bad mouthing it with every complaint in the book. Gift grades, the keys were too low grade, it's just late SA and BA books etc. I really don't get some peoples beef with this ped (shrug)

In hand, they are without question some of the nicest books I've ever seen. I have about 12 of them I think and buy every one I can if they go for a decent price regardless if I collect the particular title(as long as they are marvels that is :baiting: ). I wish I could afford more of them! I'd buy every single one of them!

I'm still kicking myself for putting in puss bids on a bunch of suscha Avengers in the decber comicconnect auction. Every time I look at my bid history on there and see the ones I missed, I want to puke :sick: