• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,510 posts in this topic

[font:Comic Sans MS]The latest additions to my "Signed by Mike" Collection, and quite possibly my favorites (2,3,6) of the bunch :luhv:

Mike signed the covers of #3 & #6 because he pencilled the covers as well as inked them.

Super TV Heroes #2

SUPERTVHEROES2.jpg

Super TV Heroes #3

SUPERTVHEROES3.jpg

Super TV Heroes #6

SUPERTVHEROES6.jpg

[/font]

Soooo crazy.

There is just one Avenger comic I want, and its cause I love the cover (#63).

I put in a low bid on the Twin Cities ped one on Heritage a few weeks back, and figured I would quickly get outbid... apparently not (checked HA today and it told me I had an invoice past due.. wha? checked and there it was).

Just an 8.5, but its my first pedigree book and its of my favorite avengers cover (just need to get a #92 now and I'll be Avengers set for life)

Avengers6385.jpg

Soooo crazy.

I put in a low bid on the Twin Cities ped one on Heritage a few weeks back, and figured I would quickly get outbid... apparently not (checked HA today and it told me I had an invoice past due.. wha? checked and there it was).

Just an 8.5, but its my first pedigree book and its of my favorite avengers cover (just need to get a #92 now and I'll be Avengers set for life)

Avengers6385.jpg

Pedigrees are addictive. Congrats on a great book :applause:

Soooo crazy.

Avengers6385.jpg

Great "under the radar" score!! :applause: