• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,569 posts in this topic

thanks! can't wait to get my mitts on that 25-center.

i do love me some marvel squarebounds.

mt1.jpg

NICE!!! (worship)

And i was all excited about the 8.5 i have on the way to me! :blush:

Surfer better get crackin here before you pass him as my SA hero!

Just dont start buying any more Peds please! :gossip:

lol

Not a 9.2 like the PHAT copy straw man scored but it does have about the nicest wrap ive ever seen on a MT1. Just arrived today courtesy of our own nearmint (who in case anyone here doesnt know, is AWESOME to deal with! (thumbs u ) .

I've been trying to score a nice copy for awhile now and missed out on 3 different ones offered here on the boards by a few minutes the last couple months. Definitely psyched to finally have a nice copy! :cloud9:

marveltales1.jpg

the 6 came from an original owner collection around rochester in '90 or so. they all had a grease pencil arrival date. i had several, but when i got out of silver to go after gold [except for the asm's and the sarge run] in the mid-90's, almost all the books went. but i held onto this non-spidey.

tta44.jpg

as a golden age collector actively picking-off silver age peds, i found it impossible to say no to a book that has cap, subby and the skull on the cover, all drawn by the king.

cap112.jpg

I merely want one from each collection. I'm small potatoes.

What are you doing buying Silver Age books? BSDs are supposed to tire of the banal Silver Age Marvels and move on up to the rarefied air of Golden Age hob-snobbery. If you buy any more more Marvels, you're liable to experience shrinkage.

two more grease pencil asm's.

asm7.jpg

......don't know exactly why, but this is one of my favorite comics ever made....it just pushes ALL the buttons. May all your days be filled with pink Ditko skies....GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S. That # 6 a few posts back isn't far off......I think I'd still have it 20 years later, too....