• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,548 posts in this topic

When the Fedex man showed up with this, I ran out to his truck!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HULK180.jpg

:applause: Unreal book!!! Congrats!!!

Thank you sir!! (thumbs u I stayed home from work to be here when it arrived. Yes, I am a comic geek + proud of it!!!!!!!!!!! :acclaim::sumo::cloud9::takeit:

When the Fedex man showed up with this, I ran out to his truck!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HULK180.jpg

Thank you sir!! (thumbs u I stayed home from work to be here when it arrived. Yes, I am a comic geek + proud of it!!!!!!!!!!! :acclaim::sumo::cloud9::takeit:

.....what a book. It doesn't get much better than that. This Gold Key book is all I've got to share.....GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

DOCTORSOLAR1.jpg

HULK180.jpg

.....what a book. It doesn't get much better than that. This Gold Key book is all I've got to share.....GOD BLESS....

DOCTORSOLAR1.jpg

Jimbo your Solar#1 is rad as are most of the covers on these early SA gems... Wonder if they inspired Sternako ????

:headbang:

HULK180.jpg

DOCTORSOLAR1.jpg

Jimbo your Solar#1 is rad as are most of the covers on these early SA gems... Wonder if they inspired Sternako ????

:headbang:

....it's not as rad as Namisgr's copy. The cover and interiors are very contemporary....they wouldn't seem out of place even on today's stand. GOD BLESS....

Edited by jimjum12