• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,511 posts in this topic

I rarely buy Silver age anymore for myself, but I've been wanting a nice looking Hulk 1, just can't afford an unrestored copy in grade.

IncredibleHulk001_zps57cc4114.jpg

So jealous!

I would KILL for a nice PLOD Hulk1 like that! (worship)

Beautiful hulk #1!

I just picked up Avengers #1, not graded (local shop called it a 3 which seems about right). Was My first (non graphic novel) comic purchase in 15 yrs!

congrats and wttb

I rarely buy Silver age anymore for myself, but I've been wanting a nice looking Hulk 1, just can't afford an unrestored copy in grade.

IncredibleHulk001_zps57cc4114.jpg

So jealous!

I would KILL for a nice PLOD Hulk1 like that! (worship)

+1

Thanks everyone, I'm very excited to have it join the collection!

Can someone explain the PLOD grading to me please?

That Hulk 1 looks about right but someone posted a 6.5 AF15 PLOD the other day that looked 9.0+. A few people commented and explained they thought that PLOD differed from qualified labels in that they still grade the fixed defects like tear seals and what not. That doesnt seem to be the case with this book so im confused how they determine grades on PLODS??? ???

Edited by sufunk

Beautiful hulk #1!

I just picked up Avengers #1, not graded (local shop called it a 3 which seems about right). Was My first (non graphic novel) comic purchase in 15 yrs!

What a great way to jump into the deep end! (thumbs u WTTBs!

i'd been w/o a spidey 31 for a couple months, trading my old one into a g.a. book, but replaced it tonite in the c'link auction.

asm31.jpg

I was going to go for that book too.. glad I didn't. Went to a fellow boardie/collector.

suh-weeetness! One of my favorite covers and a great great book! :headbang:

CONGRATS! :applause: