• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,504 posts in this topic

This is not new in my collection, but I got it signed in WW Chicago. I remember when I first bought this issue. It was my favorite growing up. I bet I have read it about 300 times. My Grandmother bought this issue for me when I was 13 I think. I think that was the only she ever went into a comic shop. I am a lot older now and I sure missing seeing her, but with this issue she will always be in my thoughts and heart.

100_5919_zps6b1a128a.jpg

Great story! :cloud9: Wish I had some of the books my grandmother bought me when I was a kid. :(

I actually like the date stamp on that one, nice book.

I do too. I was 21 days old when it hit the stands

:gossip: ..... that's what they TOLD you. You were actually closer to 2 years old when They found you in the spacecraft...... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I actually like the date stamp on that one, nice book.

I do too. I was 21 days old when it hit the stands

:gossip: ..... that's what they TOLD you. You were actually closer to 2 years old when They found you in the spacecraft...... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

:acclaim: