• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,454 posts in this topic

Hello all! I'm still new to this but hopefully these come out alright

<a  href=JuPlTfY.jpg' alt='JuPlTfY.jpg'>

Cp82Uj9.jpg

ocrYUyn.jpg

This one looks like there is sticker residue on it, but all that is on the sleeve not actual comic

xJkSq86.jpg

Do not trust dealers who will not get anything professionally graded. i have learned my lesson.

P.S. Yes, CGC screwed up the label but does it really matter on this book? :cry:

What dealer.?

I bought the book from Greg White as unrestored.

Do not trust dealers who will not get anything professionally graded. i have learned my lesson.

P.S. Yes, CGC screwed up the label but does it really matter on this book? :cry:

What dealer.?

Greg the Kissimmee Queen :-)

I've been to his trailer once to look at comics. Living with his mom on the same property. Never been to his warehouse?

I did see him pay pennies on the dollar for a full old school grocery paper bag of DC SA keys from a little old lady. Pretty sure he paid somewhere around $200 for a bag that had some sweet Books including showcase 4,8, etc. and most if not all of the same era keys. My memory has faded a bit. I bought one GA book because I drove so far but it was obvious that he was not on the up and up with many books. Sorry about your trim.

What dealer.?

Greg the Kissimmee Queen :-)

I've been to his trailer once to look at comics. Living with his mom on the same property. Never been to his warehouse?

I did see him pay pennies on the dollar for a full old school grocery paper bag of DC SA keys from a little old lady. Pretty sure he paid somewhere around $200 for a bag that had some sweet Books including showcase 4,8, etc. and most if not all of the same era keys. My memory has faded a bit. I bought one GA book because I drove so far but it was obvious that he was not on the up and up with many books. Sorry about your trim.

Thanks. :foryou: