• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard Chicago

22 posts in this topic

How far away is Elk Grove Village? Prices there seem to be about half... Says it's about 2 miles from the Rosemont Convention Center...

(Most of the Elk Grove Hotels seem to be around $50 a night.)

How far away is Elk Grove Village? Prices there seem to be about half... Says it's about 2 miles from the Rosemont Convention Center...

I got the Hyatt host hotel for $60 a nite last year.

I opted for the Inter as it's across the street.

Not really....prepare to walk a few blocks. :baiting:

If I were a guest and wanted to go back and forth... I guess it's much more convenient.

I remember when I set up at San Diego and got a room at the Marriot next door. As dealers, we never got back to the hotel room until the end of the day... (pretty expensive too).

I never did figure out how to use that site to choose your own hotel.

Not really....prepare to walk a few blocks. :baiting:

thank god it's a couple of blocks. I called them up and they said right across the street. At least it's a 4.0+ star with good reviews. See you there.

It's 2 miles as the crow flies. Given that it's the other side of O'Hare airport you will have to drive around it and it will take about 15-20 minutes.

Seems like Elk Grove is more than 2 miles away from Rosemont, unless Elk Grove extends much further east than I realize. Count on a 10-15 minute drive from Elk Grove to the Donald E. Stephens center.

It's about 5 miles, give or take

Maps are probably doing straight line distance instead of factoring in the time to drive AROUND O'hare.

Maps are probably doing straight line distance instead of factoring in the time to drive AROUND O'hare.

Northwest Tollway, or whatever it's called these days, is a straight shot between the two

Northwest Tollway, or whatever it's called these days, is a straight shot between the two

Elk Grove comes all the way down to Irving and York though. That's only a couple miles from the con center....that might be what they are talking about.

Elk Grove comes all the way down to Irving and York though. That's only a couple miles from the con center....that might be what they are talking about.

Chicago are nerds.

Chicago are nerds.

Yes Tarzan...yes.