• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jerry's All Star #8 better pics

1,135 posts in this topic

whats scary is that in Bobs head, all the stuff he's spewing makes perfect sense! The conspiracy, the injustice, the unfairness that he should be in the position that he's in - - -"through no fault of his own doing." people are funny in how they construct their own fantasy worlds, and live in them, surrounded by their perceived enemies working tirelessly against them on all sides.

If he weren't so bellicose and self-serving Id feel sorry for him. Well, in the spirit of the holidays, I guess I do… up to a point.

ship the pulps Bob! I know you're out there listening.

whats scary is that in Bobs head, all the stuff he's spewing makes perfect sense! The conspiracy, the injustice, the unfairness that he should be in the position that he's in - - -"through no fault of his own doing." people are funny in how they construct their own fantasy worlds, and live in them, surrounded by their perceived enemies working tirelessly against them on all sides.

If he weren't so bellicose and self-serving Id feel sorry for him. Well, in the spirit of the holidays, I guess I do… up to a point.

ship the pulps Bob! I know you're out there listening.

Bob has a tremendous sense of entitlement.

Please note that I have no horse in this race as I haven't been actively collecting for about 20 years. I have been observing this whole situation(probably from the same impulse that causes drivers to slow down while passing an accident) and was disturbed to hear that Jean Bails is still waiting for money from Jerry's estate. Could one of the more business aware members create a means for concerned persons to contribute some money to her? It would be little enough for what the Bails family has done for collecting. I am dating myself, but I remember a time when golden age collecting was all but unknown. It was Jerry Bails who helped it become what it is today. I might add that it is my opinion that Jerry and Jean Bails did more for this hobby(and to me it is still a hobby and was never a business) than any other single person on these boards. Contributing money to Jean would be little enough tribute to a man who enabled many on these boards to take something they loved and do it as a business. I think both sides of the current issue could support this.

I might add it would be appropriate for the season if we think of those in need.

That's my 2 cents.

i cannot even begin to tell you how much fun the deposing attorney would have with bob. all his social media stuff printed up for cross, the "stories" circulating thru the years [perhaps not admissable at trial, but fair game for depo purposes]....

i'd do that depo for free.

It's been a long time since I made anyone cry during a depo.

I'm assuming that's a euphemism for bad sex.

Depo Throat?

:golfclap:

rah rah

Here is Bob's latest public stepping-on of toes over in his playground. He is doing far more maniacal BS (and self-destruction) there than us cabalists have done over here.

Robert Beerbohm: I have kept quiet about this travesty for some years now, vainly trying to work within their system for proper justice on this matter.

They have proven themselves to be sociopaths and the gloves are now off. They have had attack dogs on me on their "boards" now since 2007.

Some how they have been trying to make me in to the perp who messed with Jerry's All Star #8. They have no idea who they are with here. Please pardon the harsh words, because they have seen nothing yet.

I have friends in major media and CGC has brain washed enough unsuspecting souls long enough with their "bigger fool" theories of comics mercantiling.

They want to mess with me, they better bring along bigger guns than they have to date. I have been standing tall in this hobby turned in to a business for 47 years now. Rewrote the history books that America's first comic book dates to 1842.

That caveat aside, them seriously damaging Jerry's All Star #8 and then go telling me, PLUS Jerry's widow, to off is plain wrong.

They have spent some time now spreading and condoning lies about me and my integrity in the comics business. I have surely had my ups and downs in life, we all have, and I did fall in to a serious medical pit from 2007-2011, but am steadily climbing back out of it one step at a time via my eBay comics store with its 99.7% positive feedback rating of which I am proud. Still trying to close that point three of one per cent gap to 100% but I move a little slower than I used to. Just can not set up at the shows like I did since my first one in Houston June 1967 age 15 after a 28 hour Greyhound Bus ride.

Yesterday at 3:32am

Steve Geppi: Bob, for the record, I am not now, nor have I ever been, a co-owner of CGC. You should do some fact checking before posting something like this.

Yesterday at 7:23am via mobile · 1

Robert Beerbohm: When the CGC inhouse damage to All Star #8 first occurred, I contacted you, and James Halperin, "silent" investors owning stock in the firm, I was told, both of you did not say back then in 2007 there was no ownership. Both of you did say you have no control over the firm. This All Star #8 had its staple pulled out from the book while inside CGC custody. That is a bottom line, that is a fact, and I am sorry you think what you wrote, and James Halperin "liked" is the only response to muster.

34 minutes ago

Bob pulled down the thread from facebook today about the All-Star #8.

wonder if Mark talked him into doing that?

Nope. Bob pulled *everything* regarding his fiasco from his personal facebook page. I think that it has devolved to a degree that he does not want his "followers" of his own facebook page linking over to his "CGC is a Ponzi Scam" page because too much truth about who he really is.

Bob pulled down the thread from facebook today about the All-Star #8.

wonder if Mark talked him into doing that?

Nope. Bob pulled *everything* regarding his fiasco from his personal facebook page. I think that it has devolved to a degree that he does not want his "followers" of his own facebook page linking over to his "CGC is a Ponzi Scam" page because too much truth about who he really is.

Apparently the Ponzi Scheme page has been taken down as well.