• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quick Submission Question...

5 posts in this topic

Just a quick question...

I am planning on sending in four GA books for grading and using my grading coupon for three of them and then just paying for express on the fourth. Can I enter these all on the same on-line invoice or do I have to do up two separate invoices. If someone would kindly let me know, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance! (thumbs u

Seems like an 'ask CGC' thread question. But I too am wondering this as I just got my free sub coupon today. Seems like you could just use one invoice though? That's what I was planning to do. Unless someone knows otherwise...

I thought you could put them on the same sub if it is the same service/tier. I.e., you would need to submit the fourth book using the express tier like what you get with the coupons. But a quick call to them or a PM to Gemma will let you know for sure.

If it's even allowed to include other books on the same invoice as the 3 free coupon books,which i'm not sure.I know i didn't.I sent 6 books at the same time,two invoices of 3 books each Express invoice.

My thoughts were, that since the 3 free express coupon books are going to take up to 20 days,and the regular express book(s) will take 5,unless you want the faster book to ship with the others in 20 days,you should fill out two seperate invoices to get the second invoice back faster.

That being said,it doesnt make sense to pay for shipping and express grading fee for 1 book.I always try to submit at least 2 books with an express invoice,it cuts the per book total fee down.For me its usually $106 for 1 book shipped,and $186 for two...just makes more sense. 2c